The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I really think that SOME of this is fake news,  using cgi  etc,, making it look like there are 1000's entering our country. We'll definitely will find out the truth but I really don't think our military would allow this and they are definitely down at the border.

Trump made sure he holds a card when the new Financial system kicks in on planet earth.  All people that are eligible for money (which mostly everyone is)  given to them from Nesara/Gesara will have to go back to their original home that they are a citizen of to COLLECT. :BOOM:  >>> So everyone that is HERE ILLEGALLY will have to return to their home country, if they want their money!! >>> Gotta love that chess move!

• Administrators

When we find out more about these big box grocery stores and what they are involved in. (You won't believe me if I told you)  ..... Things are going to change. I guarantee that.

I really think in due time that those small mom & pop stores will return to the US and our area.

I remember back in the 70's & 80's that there was 3 lil stores that were all in walking distance from my house on Hubert St. in DuBois >>> Gracie's, Seal's & Gluzick's.

• Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic