The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompeii

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The DIRTY Democrats and their BIG LIE ....

Everyone of these thousands upon thousands of cheaters should ALL be charged with TREASON! 

OAN’s Dan Ball opened his show tonight with his thoughts on 2000 Mules after attending the watch party last night at Mar-a-Lago: 

“After watching this movie, I will say this. There’s not one doubt in my mind that this election was rigged. Period. Point blank. End of story. The left can kiss my…

What they did to this country is one of the biggest acts of treason in our nation’s history.” 🔥

:rumfullscreen2

:BOOM::BOOM:

• Administrators

Going back a few years, PATIENCE was my main weakness. I always wanted EVERYTHING to happen immediately and if they didn't, I became agitated and upset. Since then I am so much more of a patient guy. I still have some lessons to learn about patience but actually admitting it is my weakness is a great first step.

That's why I always ask you, "If you have your weakness ready?"  I hope you all do!!

Patience is the ability to endure difficult circumstances. Patience may involve perseverance in the face of delay; tolerance of provocation without responding in disrespect/anger; or forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties, or being able to wait for a long amount of time without getting irritated or bored. 

2022-05-08_13-02-54.jpg

2022-05-08_13-01-47.jpg

2022-05-08_13-01-13.jpg

2022-05-08_13-00-01.jpg

2022-05-08_13-19-36.jpg

• Administrators

:BOOM::mustsee:

2000 MULES 2022 DOCUMENTARY

>>> 

This is the official 2000 Mules movie.

Below are the instructions to purchase and watch:

1. Purchase the movie or an annual subscription at 2000mules.locals.com.
2. Make sure your email addresses on Rumble and Locals match. If they do not match, this movie will not be available on Rumble and will only be available for you on Locals.
3. If you are using the website or app, reload the page. The movie will play directly on this page. If not, you can still watch it directly on Locals.com.
4. If you are using ROKU, you must access the film under the SUSBSCRIPTIONS tab and under DINESH D'SOUZA account for it to work. This means you must be subscribed to his channel and must login.

• Administrators

Are You a "THEY"? :D

The Real Kim Shady™️👽, [5/8/2022 4:46 PM]

[They] want to normalize rigged elections. 

[They] want to normalize pedophilia and transgenderism. 

[They] want to normalize that government is everything and the people it governs shall be subservient. 

[They] want to normalize hyper-inflated cost of living so hard working people suffer. 

[They] want to normalize sickness and poor health to feed their continued assault on humanity. 

[They] want to normalize dependency on others instead of self-sufficiency. 

[They] want to normalize the degradation of society which includes open borders, deterioration of the family unit, and numerous other challenges to our way of life. 

Freedoms are being stripped away slowly and often insidiously. Sometimes, blatantly. 

When things are slowly accepted as “normal” over time they become a part of societies “norms”. 

The assault and infiltration of our country has been planned, executed, and is currently being “normalized” by the enemy at an alarming rate. 

As an obvious example, gas prices have doubled in some areas, yet we still drive without protest and send huge money (via politicians) to other countries. 

Our schools are breeding grounds for the indoctrination of our youth and seems they are still full. That’s puzzling. 

Probably no need to mention the feeding of the beast that funnels billions out of country by numerous methods. 

Yes, the world is at a major crossroads. Will we allow the takeover of our great country or will we fight to save it and preserve our way of life so future generations can enjoy a life that we would be proud of?

Only time will tell.

• Administrators

There is no war in Kiev! It was only specific special military operations that happened ... all of the Deep state Biolabs and certain assets were destroyed. The rest is BS and propaganda that the media is telling you.

• Administrators

The info below is from the "2000 Mules" movie.
The movie JUST shows you how Trump WON JUST with the Mail-in ballots .... >>>

>>> Please remember that there is still tons of evidence from the software that was used to cheat with plus there is more evidence from the "WATERMARKED BALLOTS" that was used in the election, THEY didn't know about. How about the the FBI, CIA involvement? How about,  ... where has Gina Haspel been since November 2020 when the military raided the CIA building in Germany to capture the ELECTION SERVER.  >> GINA WHERE ARE YOU???   >> That's right, the MILITARY knows and has EVERYTHING.

:POINTDOWN:

Stolen Election? It Appears So—Trump Wins Just By Removing the Worst Offenders [2000 MULES]

Michigan - 125,000 illegal votes, 29,000 short of 154,000. Biden holds these 16 electoral votes.

Wisconsin - 14,000 illegal votes, 6,000 short of 20,000. Biden retains these 10 electoral votes.

Georgia - 30,000 illegal votes exceeds the 12,000 vote difference. Trump gains 16 electoral votes.

Arizona - 20,000 illegal votes surpasses the 10,000 vote margin. Trump acquires 11 more electoral votes.

Pennsylvania - 275,000 illegal votes shatters the 80,000 vote margin. Trump attains yet another 20 electoral votes.

Final Electoral Vote Count
Trump - 279
Biden - 259

This is the official 2000 Mules movie.

Below are the instructions to purchase and watch:

1. Purchase the movie or an annual subscription at 2000mules.locals.com.
2. Make sure your email addresses on Rumble and Locals match. If they do not match, this movie will not be available on Rumble and will only be available for you on Locals.
3. If you are using the website or app, reload the page. The movie will play directly on this page. If not, you can still watch it directly on Locals.com.
4. If you are using ROKU, you must access the film under the SUSBSCRIPTIONS tab and under DINESH D'SOUZA account for it to work. This means you must be subscribed to his channel and must login.

• Administrators
  • Pompeii changed the title to The Older True Great Awakening with 105 pages
  • Pompeii pinned this topic
  • Pompeii featured this topic