GoDuBois.com

Ron DeSantis - Possible Presidential Run?

Basset3

Just came home from a very inspirational speech by the charismatic Ron DeSantis, who gave a speech in Venice, Florida in support of his new book, and seemed to me a great candidate to replace Joe Biden.  Looking around the audience, there were people with tears in their eyes as he spoke.  Quite a moving experience and being close to him as he spoke.

Photo taken by me at the speech:

V5_S4FN6h1dscP-U38t40nREPjr6FjZwWKxxDf0Z

37 minutes ago, fedup said:

The best thing he can do for this whole country is stay in Florida.

I have mixed feelings...I'm more on the selfish side by hoping he stays in Florida and continues to do great work while setting an example for other states. But then again, I'd love to see DeSantis debate Dementia Joe. 

12 hours ago, Basset3 said:

I have mixed feelings...I'm more on the selfish side by hoping he stays in Florida and continues to do great work while setting an example for other states. But then again, I'd love to see DeSantis debate Dementia Joe. 

I am real selfish and want to act like a entitled Liberal.  He needs to stay here. Like you said he can set an example for other states to follow and kick California and New York liberals in the azz.  The best leaders led by example. The day he decides to run will be the first day of the, inside the beltway slime, slapping him in the face. They will bring him down to their level of humanity which is zero. Even Trump with all his money, power and acid tongue could not avoid the DC slime. 

We residents of Florida and the whole United States needs Ronnie to stay at home and continue what he has started. 

Watching him debate Braindead would be like watching the 1972 Steelers play the Oklahoma Midgets.