GoDuBois.com

BUDS Gardeners Plant Sale till Tuesday!

Petee

We're still at the same location as we have always been, the former Charlie's Alternators, now Kurt Johnson's Detail Shop.  

As usual, plants are at least a $1 donation each and more if you can afford it.  Usually people give us much more because it's to support the work of the BUDS Gardeners projects.  All plants are grown in paper pots that can be dropped right into the garden.  There's no plastic waste and the plants grow wonderfully.  You can check the open bottom for good quality roots which should not be tightly packed and white, not brown.  Plants are small so we have less breakage when transporting them, but actually a smaller plant transplants better and crops ripen at the same time as larger plants.  I'll ask Steve to post the list of plants which are only the spring bedding plants.  We can also provide freshly dug perennials when you call.

Hours will be 10 - 6 unless we are short a worker.  I'll be there on Tuesday myself, so depending on how many plants are left, the sale may last another day.

If you cannot attend, then send me an e-mail and I'll fill an order for you.

gardenladyx@gmail.com  814-590-9010.

Due to the unavailability of the workers to dismantle the canopy till Thursday evening, we will still be available at the plant sale till then.  New plants will be added as possible.  If you want to visit but need to know when someone will be there for sure, just call me at 814-590-9010 to check.

Actually our sale ended last week but we still have great plants left over.  Each one is a donation of $1 or more if you can afford it.

Choose what you want, I will pack the order and deliver it to an area of Kurt Johnson's Car Sales.  

Just e-mail me at gardenladyx@gmail.com or you can call to 814-590-9010.