GoDuBois.com

Gardening Pics as requested. Moms house

Pappy

I got a couple messages wanting to see this years garden pics so i went out and took some. I did that and went to put them on my computer and realized my new computer did not had a SD card reader or even a cdrom/dvdrom. I went to staples and bought a USB drive that could add the SD card into it and then I put that in my USB port and downloaded them. Only cost $22 for the reader as that was the cheapest they had today. So on to the pics.

IMG_8721.JPG

IMG_8722.JPG

IMG_8723.JPG

IMG_8724.JPG

IMG_8725.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Cabbage is coming along nicely and the celery is doing well. Actually all the plants have done well except the cantaloupe, watermelon and cucumbers. I replanted some today.

As you can see it does not take much space. This a 4'x8' raised bed and there is three tomato plants, 6 head lettuce, 6 celery, 6 cabbage, 4 pepper and numerous onions spread throughout the bed.

This is plenty for my mother and she will give some of them away. The tomato's are small cherry tomato's for salads and I have one slicing tomato plant in a bucket on the picnic table.

She literally get hundreds of cherry tomato's. I only planted two but another one sprouted up in the bed. I do not know if it is a cherry or slicing one we will see.

IMG_8776.jpg

IMG_8767.jpg

IMG_8775.jpg

IMG_8777.jpg

IMG_8778.jpg

Replanted cantaloupe and watermelon. I have them in the planters because I am having the bank redone behind them. It so overgrown I need someone to come in and redo it is to much for my arthritic body to handle. So hopefully they will be over in the next couple weeks to do it for me and I will post pics of the progress.

IMG_8772.jpg

IMG_8773.jpg

IMG_8774.jpg

IMG_8771.jpg