GoDuBois.com

Do you even understand what happened in 2020? 

• Administrators

Do you even understand what happened in 2020? 

Do you understand the magnitude of what the enemy did to America? The globalist and their puppets OVERTHREW OUR COUNTRY. Not just a little cheating. Not a few ballots stuffed into the machines for the biden. Foreign governments, 1,000’s of mules, collusion between Big Tech and our OWN FBI. They cheated every possible way to INSTALL this fake president we see on our tv and in the news. 

Do you know the PUNISHMENT for this? Do you realize how many people, agencies were involved in this? Do you realize how completely and utterly CORRUPTED everything has become? 

2016 was not just an election of Trump. It was the beginning of the globalists END. Every person involved with election fraud, child sex trafficking, crimes against humanity and treasons is finished. Their end is coming. There is no way out for these demons. THEY ALL HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. 

So the media will keep on lying for the Biden. All of the democrats will keep on supporting him. All of the brain washed people worldwide who hate Trump are going to have their worlds ROCKED. Their small world of ignorance thinking this battle is about politicians. Picking apart Trump and slashing him with 1,000 cuts thinking Trump’s going away. BOTH sides are corrupt with a handful of people on the right side of this. 

You are alive to witness the take down of the most evil, vile and corrupt administration AND past administrations. All of the past President’s who have committed Treason/Sedition and Crimes Against Humanity WILL have their MILITARY TRIBUNALS. We The People WILL get to witness JUSTICE FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD. You don’t kill millions of people for decades, use false flags events, blow up buildings, over throw countries, traffic our babies and adults, launder money, and commit heinous acts and think they will get away with it did you? 

The highest court in the land is that of GOD’S court. No one escapes this. No one got away with anything. No matter what it appears on the surface right now. Prepare your heart and minds for their final Hail Mary events of fake alien attacks and a nuclear bomb scare. THEY ARE DESPERATE. 

These demons have caused so much damage. So much destruction and death. So many LIES about everything we ever thought we knew. Get on your knees and pray for Trump, his team, the Military and all of the Amazing people that love America, Freedom and righteousness. 

GOD IS AVENGING THEM ALL. I am humbled and honored to be a small part in God’s Army. HOLD THE LINE. Victory is OURS. 

Amen and AMEN. 🙏💜✝️💥 @JulieSnark

Everyday I think about all that was said and everyday I go to bed in disbelief. I understand it could happen and it did, what I don't understand is why there are so many so-called Americans just standing by and doing nothing but providing worthless lip service on such a rotten state of affairs in our once great country. I am glad I am as old as I am, I don't have to witness much more of this bullsh1t.