GoDuBois.com

Kane Man In TV Spotlight For 'Bigfoot' Research

mr.d

ok he saw it six times. I would think he would have some pictures then. I mean if you saw it once after that I would be out with a camera every time I walked in the woods. I think maybe he was intoxicated at least five of those times. LOL

6 times, man I just want to spot the big guy once.  :-/

Go to Kane?

By the way. If you are ever in Jamestown, NY. there is a really cool hobby shop there. They have model train stuff out the wazoo. I think its called Action Hobbies.

That's nutt'n, I've seen a UFO land behind the Mall almost every Saturday night for the last two months on my way home from the Coyote Joe's.  I keep forgetting my digital cam at home and I forgot how to use the camera on my cell phone.  But, I really really did see it .... honest I did.  How soon can I get on a TV show?

Posted Image

That's nutt'n, I've seen a UFO land behind the Mall almost every Saturday night for the last two months on my way home from the Coyote Joe's.  I keep forgetting my digital cam at home and I forgot how to use the camera on my cell phone.  But, I really really did see it .... honest I did.  How soon can I get on a TV show?

Posted Image

Boy I think you better cut back on whatever your having over there.  ;)