GoDuBois.com

Should we shoot the creature called Sasquatch?

Dodgeman

"Bubba" from Central PA wouldn't give a damn about the scientific value.  He would just be thinking of the trophy rug. Didn't some state make it a crime to shoot this creature (assuming it exists)?

What an idiotic statement.

No wonder why no one respects you or your views.

I think if you see one you should offer it a beer get it drunk and bring it to town

sounds good to me !    :)

:F:

picture_029_4530.jpg

sounds good to me !    :)

:F:

Bigfoot, What kind do you like? I need some pics after the cocktails to prove you exist..  ;D

Hunted to death

Almost everyone is familiar with the tragic story of the dodo bird, the passive, flightless bird that was hunted to extinction by humans only about 100 years after its initial discovery in 1581. The phrase "to go the way of the dodo" is a linguistic reminder that careless hunting of nature's creatures can end in tragedy. Though the phrase is an established part of our language, the lesson has taken longer to learn.

Numerous species have been wiped out primarily by human hunters in the last couple hundred years alone.

Hunted to death

Almost everyone is familiar with the tragic story of the dodo bird, the passive, flightless bird that was hunted to extinction by humans only about 100 years after its initial discovery in 1581. The phrase "to go the way of the dodo" is a linguistic reminder that careless hunting of nature's creatures can end in tragedy. Though the phrase is an established part of our language, the lesson has taken longer to learn.

Numerous species have been wiped out primarily by human hunters in the last couple hundred years alone.

Agreed, this is a very scarce animal and to kill it would be a shame, a high quality video up close of this animal is all we need. I know there are skeptics out there but with thousands of sightings, not all of them can be their imagination.

My previous post was meant to state that there are numerous "Slob" hunters out there who wouldn't care if this was the last of its kind.  There needs to be clear laws on the books and severe sanctions (such as those for killing eagles) to ensure that if one is found a killing does not happen.

My previous post was meant to state that there are numerous "Slob" hunters out there who wouldn't care if this was the last of its kind.  There needs to be clear laws on the books and severe sanctions (such as those for killing eagles) to ensure that if one is found a killing does not happen.

Texas Big Foot researchers (don't remember the real name of their organization...TBFR?) say it is their intentions to bring in a body.  They are working in an area that they claim is inhabitated by a tribe/family/group and they take months at a time and keep researchers in the area.  They claim to have hit some, but didn't bring them down.  

A quick search showed me WA state had a law against killing one, but another site said that law has expired.  Don't have time to dog deep..gotta get to work,

well if one runs out in front of me on Rockton Mountain I wont be swerving I would not want to lose control and hit a tree. I'll pick up the carcass and tie it to the roof and drive through DuBois with it.

you must have all state insurance. I'd check with my agent to make sure it is covered if I hit one on purpose

well if one runs out in front of me on Rockton Mountain I wont be swerving I would not want to lose control and hit a tree. I'll pick up the carcass and tie it to the roof and drive through DuBois with it.

You better hope it doesn't come back alive and tear your car apart.  ;)