GoDuBois.com

Stinkbugs

Petee

i meant the store... isn't that where the whole works was?  i live by the store... i just moved to the FC 4 years ago... fill me in!

(and im kinda not sorry for hijacking the thread!!!)

The Jackson China plant was right behind the store. They made dishes. Some folks still go crazy for Jackson China plates.

I think the plant closed in the late 80's? Greed? Owners didn't put money back into the plant?

I moved to the area when I was 18 or 19. The plant closed soon after.

Netshape sits on a site that used to be a brick factory.

The Jackson China plant was right behind the store. They made dishes. Some folks still go crazy for Jackson China plates.

I think the plant closed in the late 80's? Greed? Owners didn't put money back into the plant?

I moved to the area when I was 18 or 19. The plant closed soon after.

Netshape sits on a site that used to be a brick factory.

Closed in 1984, I worked their for 10 yrs. And you are right about the china people pay big bucks for it on ebay. I have a nice collection myself. the ware with the air brush brings the most.

Closed in 1984, I worked their for 10 yrs. And you are right about the china people pay big bucks for it on ebay. I have a nice collection myself. the ware with the air brush brings the most.

:-/  Early 80"s. Guess I was just out of high school in 84. Such a brief moment between past and future no?

My exwife's uncle and grandfather worked there as well.