GoDuBois.com

Chocolate Peppermint

Petee

Guest marbek

Thank you for this information. I have a friend in another state that loves to dry it and use it for tea. I can't wait to get some and try it.

I didn't get out to transplant any today but I will get to it as soon as the allergies or lung infection, whatever it is, goes away.  I've been at the doctor's office or the emergency room every day this week.  Even though our plant sales are technically done tomorrow we will be at Community Days with some plants for sale and some to give away.  Come see what you can pick up!  Hopefully I will have the Chocolate Peppermint by then.

Guest marbek

The Chocolate Peppermint is transplanted, loaded and I will have four to sell this week.  Next week there may be more depending on how they perk up.

Please let me know where you will be when. I want to see if I can get there. Thank you!  :)

We're home and still have a huge trailer load of plants but you should have seen what all we started with!  I do know there is still a couple of Chocolate Peppermint hiding out in the stash.  Let me know and I'll put your name on one for whenever you want to get it.  We will be at Community Days with any remaining tomato plants for free and perennials to sell.  I think we had ten kinds of tomatoes and they are nice!

Guest marbek

We're home and still have a huge trailer load of plants but you should have seen what all we started with!  I do know there is still a couple of Chocolate Peppermint hiding out in the stash.  Let me know and I'll put your name on one for whenever you want to get it.  We will be at Community Days with any remaining tomato plants for free and perennials to sell.  I think we had ten kinds of tomatoes and they are nice!

I may be in DuBois Monday, will definately be there on Friday. If I am on Monday it will be around 3:45 to 4:15, if not then definately Friday sometime between 2 and 4. So if you can, please put Marci Schaffer on one.