GoDuBois.com

Elk walked by my window

Bon

Took my name, # & info. Said they might call me last night, today, or might not at all. Said they would be on the look out for it & if I saw it call them back. Said it was kinda late when I called last night since we saw it in the morning. I told them that I really thought they wouldn't do anything about it. Sorry PGC has a bad rep when it comes to the elk. 

I truly do hope they find him and can help him. I just hope he doesn't become tangled up in anything with his dangling accessory hanging from him.

I did put the PGC # in my phone so I don't have to relook it up!!

Took my name, # & info. Said they might call me last night, today, or might not at all. Said they would be on the look out for it & if I saw it call them back. Said it was kinda late when I called last night since we saw it in the morning. I told them that I really thought they wouldn't do anything about it. Sorry PGC has a bad rep when it comes to the elk. 

I truly do hope they find him and can help him. I just hope he doesn't become tangled up in anything with his dangling accessory hanging from him.

I did put the PGC # in my phone so I don't have to relook it up!!

what is the number? ,I will do the same.

PGC officer just called me!!! They also received a call from someone Saturday who saw him in Hollywood. He said that the word is out about "Blue" in Clearfield and Elk county. They really need to find him because of the way the swing is hanging down so low and is endangering him.

PLEASE!!!! If anyone see's him call the PGC right away!!!

I saw one in my back yard Saturday evening, of course I had left my phone in the house when I ran to the store and by the time I got it and went back out it was gone.  He was kind of a small guy, but gorgeous!