GoDuBois.com

Plant Bazaar Ends

Petee

I cannot tell you how much fun the plant bazaar was.  It was lots and lots of work by many members ever since February but we've learned a lot doing it.  We were mobbed so many times and got "GoDuBois"ed by quite a few posters.  Thank you for your generosity.

Next projects on the agenda are working on the Pollinator Mound, beginning the Monarch Project and hopefully planting our own gardens.

Plants leftover from the plant sale will be available by contacting me at 371-3322, 590-9010, 603-3484 or by e-mailing cshenkle@verizon.net.  You must call first to get plants.  This is not a business.  Donations will still go to the BUDS Gardeners.  I will post a list in a day or so at BUDSGardeners.com.  If you need something then contact me and I'll set them aside for you to pick up.

We are also going to attempt to start plants for fall gardening but it is an experiment for us so there's no telling what success we will have.

For those who would like to get in on the fun of either the gardening group or working with the Monarchs, you are WELCOME.  Come, relax and enjoy the experience.

www.budsgardeners.com