GoDuBois.com

guy chases bigfoot

DRNeil

I can't understand why more people who claim to see him do not do this. Like the guy in Bradford in his car. he should have gotten out and ran up to whatever it was and gotten better pics. I know if I see one Im going after it especially if I have a camera.    This guy running makes it believable but then you have the blurry pics again. LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest zackrspv

Could he have possibly made any more noise? lol  Heck, if he wanted to follow the creature that was that big, it would be rather easy to do quietly, and then we'd at least have seen more 'evidence'.

Honestly, anyone who falls for any of this Bigfoot stuff has GOT to be a real sucker.  I have a Yeti in my backyard for sale, by tN

No one has fallen for anything, we report it and you can decide. Its not as bad as falling for some crooked politicians lie or local snake oil salesman!!

Sorry, but some of us have seen "whatever" up pretty close. We didn't fall for anything but we would be liars if we denied what we saw.

And I respect you and other people that have enough courage to tell that they witnessed something out of the ordinary!!