GoDuBois.com

The Biden Family at it's best.

fedup

The jerk is still at it.  

"They echo what my dad taught me, and I mean this sincerely, my dad used to say, ‘Everyone, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect," said the President.

Then instead of addressing the Hispanic gathering, the POTUS mistakenly said, "The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values," per New York Post.

Only a week ago, on September 14, during his speech at Prince George's Community College in Maryland, Biden - in another blunder - insinuated that African American and Hispanic workers do not usually have "high school diplomas."

During his speech on the economy, the President was heard saying, "We've seen record lows in unemployment particularly - and I've focused on this my whole career - particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high school diplomas."

Can you imagine the crying and screaming we would hear if a non-liberal would say such a thing?????

Newsom's longtime ties to Hunter Biden emerge after he justifies his business deals: 'Here's my direct email'

California Gov. Gavin Newsom's recent defense of Hunter Biden against allegations of nepotism and shady business deals follows emails from Biden’s infamous laptop showing the president’s son donated thousands of dollars to Newsom’s gubernatorial campaign and lent his name to multiple fundraisers on his behalf.

Newsom, who is expected to attend Wednesday's GOP debate on behalf of the Biden campaign, brushed off allegations of Hunter Biden's corrupt business dealings last week, saying it is "hardly unique" for people to use their family members to get ahead.

"I don't know enough about the details of that. I mean I've seen a little of that," Newsom told CNN's Dana Bash when asked if Hunter Biden did anything "inappropriate" leveraging his father's name in his business dealings. 

"If that's the new criteria, there are a lot of folks in a lot of industries – not just in politics – where people have family members and relationships and they're trying to parlay and get a little influence and benefit in that respect. That's hardly unique."

One lying liberal making excuses for another lying liberal. How is your voted for government working out for you now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the voted for government is sending Braindead to Israel to solve the problem.

Things will be fine now.

Wonder how much money he is going to give away this time?

He might as well stop off in Ukraine and hand them a boatload while he is at it.

How is your bill paying working out for you?

Wonder how many invaders will invade this country while he is gone?

• 4 weeks later...

Punch in Biden's approval ratings using your favorite poll site. 

As far as I am concerned these polls a pure bullsh1t but it appears that uninformed stupid people relies on these polls. These people lack the ability to think for theirselves and relies on fake biased numbers produced by those who want to control the voting process. 

So there is really no set number that the people taking the polls can agree on. 

For the fun of it, let's say that all the polls agree that 45 percent of the people in this country believes that Biden is doing a good job. 

That means that damned near every other person you know or see thinks that Biden should continue to lead your country.  Can you continue to believe that polls means anything? 

If the polls are correct and, you have to believe them, ain't you scared shitle$$ that you are living among the stupidest people that Mother Nature ever produced?