GoDuBois.com

Liars

fedup

I believe that nobody can deny that lying has become part of life. It has become the accepted norm. Liars are never held responsible for their lying. Lying is wrong and our society has always tried to punish those that does wrong. Why don't we punish those that lie? Why don't we call out the lies and hold those who lies accountable for their lying? Don't we hold accountable and punish our children for lying?

How can you vote for a known liar? Do you convince yourself that their lies ain't hurting you and to hell with those that are hurt by the lies you are voting for?

Your voted for government passes laws everyday limiting your individual freedoms. Why can't your voted for government pass laws concerning lies? Why doesn't it attempt to make the information you receive be the truth???

Close your eyes because here comes the answer.

GIGGLE GIGGLE TE HE, ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING, SLAP YOUR KNEES IN GLEE, SNICKER TO YOURSELF AS YOU GO TO SLEEP.

Do you actually believe that these POS'S would vote for a law that would stop them from getting elected?

Can you even imagine a person you voted for standing in front of Congress and demanding punishment for liars?

I could go on and on and on but it wouldn't do any good. What words could be used to stop the life long preprogramming that the American voter has accepted without question?

If you don't agree with what I just said, you tell us why you know that this country is fornicated up beyond repair.

Don't lie------ you know (no matter what party you belong to) that this country is fornicated up.

If you need to lie and claim you don't know that to be the truth. 

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE. our country does not need your input on anything.

Lying is a sin against God, but a coping mechanism to humans.  So who can deal with humans if they choose to lie, no one except possibly a court, and can we always trust them?  Humanity doomed itself when they tossed the only strength of this world to the side of the road and let our children believe that we can govern ourselves.