GoDuBois.com

Sow What Now?

Pompeii

• Administrators

HERE YOU GO PETEE.....

471.jpg
Sow What Now? 
Satisfying your garden urges RIGHT NOW! 

After a season of carefully tending our gardens, it is nice to get a break. One of my co-workers calls this the 'season of reward' when we get to enjoy the bounty of our gardens with those we love. Some folks, especially in places with mild winters, are already back in the soil. No matter where you are in your season, it's time for reflection and giving thanks for all the bounty and beauty we can produce together. 
However, if you're like me, the urge to garden returns almost immediately. While I'm waiting for my gardening catalogs to arrive, I just have to grow something, anything, to satisfy my urges. Here are a few ideas:

Watch our blog for some great winter gardening and seed starting ideas coming soon!   

I would be remiss if I didn't make mention of the retail season that is upon us. We have some great deals including 20% OFF EVERY ORDER!! for a limited time (excluding gift certificates and sale items)Give gardeners great gifts from Botanical Interests. You may even find a few things for yourself. All of our 2014 NEW VARIETIES are available now. Take advantage of this great deal and get your garden going at a great price.

Get Growing,
Ryan - The Horticulturist

ORDER BY 12/10 FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY

Seed Collections
Our seed collections take the work out of choosing just the right varieties. Pick a theme for your favorite gardener. 

Gift Certificates

Give your favorite gardener the gift of choice. You know they want Botanical Interests seeds, but which ones? Let them choose their favorites. 

Gourmet Gift Sets
Impress your favorite gardener with these generous assortments of gift and garden.

Can You Dig It?

Can You Dig It? is a comprehensive gardening kit for the young budding horticulturist. Designed by a science teacher, it includes a colorfully illustrated instruction book, garden supply list, planting map, horticultural glossary, a reusable harvesting bag and garden markers. Seeds included.

USDA
CERTIFIED
ORGANIC
VARIETIES

VEGETABLES