GoDuBois.com

The polls

fedup

Non stop polls, that comes from everywhere. Who knows how their questions are formed and who knows how they pick the people to answer their unknown questions.

That being said and understood, if you are a Democrat or a Republican don't you already know who you will vote for? 

As you place your vote, will the amount of money raised by your choice make a difference on how you vote?

If you are a voting Democrat will you vote for a person who is against abortion ?

If you are a voting Republican, will you vote for a person who is for abortion?

If you are a party supporter, don't you already know, TODAY, who you are going to vote for?

You can't pay too much attention to polls.  It depends on the group of people they are polling.  It's best to ignore them.  As for voting, I was sure about whom I wanted in office, but now, not.  I will have to do some serious soul searching before the election.  I may vote for the lesser evil, perhaps, or maybe not at all.

6 hours ago, Polo said:

You can't pay too much attention to polls.  It depends on the group of people they are polling.  It's best to ignore them.  As for voting, I was sure about whom I wanted in office, but now, not.  I will have to do some serious soul searching before the election.  I may vote for the lesser evil, perhaps, or maybe not at all.

Wouldn't it be nice to find the truth you need?