GoDuBois.com

Your tax dollar paid for creations.

fedup

Your voted for government says

• Though warming has not been uniform across the planet, the upward trend in the globally averaged temperature shows that more areas are warming than cooling. According to NOAA's 2023 Annual Climate Report the combined land and ocean temperature has increased at an average rate of 0.11° Fahrenheit (0.06° Celsius) per decade since 1850, or about 2° F ...
0.11° Fahrenheit---------------REALLY????????

• 2 degrees higher since 1850???? How does your government know this???

In 1850, the measurement of Earth’s temperature was primarily done using methodical thermometers. These early thermometer-based records provide some of the most detailed information about global temperatures since that time. Modifications to the Stevenson-type screen were made around 1880 to ensure uniform instrument measurements12.

Your baby is sick, would you want to rely on methodical thermometers or today's thermometers? I am gonna take a wild guess and say that you would rely on todays thermometer's. Given the fact that you decided to use todays Technolgy instead of that which was available in 1850 (174 years ago) your brain has learned how to trust todays advances in science. Does your brain tell you that the science results was the same in 1850????   

Explainer: How do scientists measure global temperature?

To get a complete picture of Earth’s temperature, scientists combine measurements from the air above land and the ocean surface collected by ships, buoys and sometimes satellites, too. The temperature at each land and ocean station is compared daily to what is ‘normal’ for that location and time, … See more

Question, what is normal and how do they come up with a normal????

The official NOAA global surface temperature product does not interpolate over the Arctic, the Antarctic, or parts of Africa where there are no observations. In an interpolation, a computer algorithm estimates some missing values using statistical inferences. This animation is based on an interpolation of the official NOAA global temperature monitoring data set (the Merged Land and Ocean Surface Temperature data).  In this case, we’ve interpolated across some of the missing data areas to minimize the visual distraction that results from the areas of missing data jumping around from map to map over time. The official maps are available from the NCEI website.

Are you starting to question yet???????????

"sometimes satellites, too."

I did my best but I couldn't find any satellites in space in 1850.

Are you questioning more yet????

where there are no observations.

So if you are not observing how do you know what the hell is going on??????

Make a list of the experts you can find that is not being paid by your voted for government with your tax dollars. 

Name the people who are getting richer by promoting climate change. 

I BET YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM.

Because YOU are paying them every day of your life. 

WAKE THE HELL UP AND THINK ON YOUR OWN.

You will not find the truth with your favorite news source or website that confirms what you THINK you know. 

Mother Nature gave you a brain that belongs to YOU-------use it.