GoDuBois.com

BUDS Gardeners Plant Sale

Petee

I've just updated the Plant Sale page on the website.  You can view it at http://www.budsgardeners.com/Plant%20Sales.html

All plants are grown by the members.

You can send me an order to fill ahead of time or reserve plants to be picked up on the days of the sale.   The sale days will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday, the last weekend of May and the first weekend of June.  May 24-26 and May 31 -June 2.  Perfect timing for planting out in the garden.

Please spread the word about the sale and the opportunity to have your order selected ahead of time.  Annuals will be a suggested donation of $1 each and you can choose them in "onesies".  No more having to buy 6 to get 2-3 of different kinds.  Remember that everything we earn at the sale goes back to our projects.  Please buy local.

We will also have starter and larger perennials for a very small amount.  Start an entire herb garden for just a few dollars.  

"We Dig Plants and Nature" :-)  Come see us!

I just updated the page with Goldstrum Rudbeckia, Mixed Hostas and Latham Red Raspberries.

Sone of these plants will be available all summer by contacting me.  We have a nursery bed that is under re-construction and as we pull out old plants and divide they will become available.  

I forgot to mention that I did grow the Keystone Sweet Peppers as someone here had asked.  They're very nice and grew much better than others I have struggled with in the greenhouse.

Plants are going DOWN.  There are blank spaces everywhere but still a great selection and you will pay a lot more elsewhere.  Plants are going for a donation!  Average, $1.00 for a nice tomato and you get to mix and match.

There are still a lot of perennials, tomatoes, but no peppers although I had seven trays to start out with.  No garden veggies to speak of.  Lots of annual flowers.

Glad I got there early yesterday, I was able to get some of the "Keystone Peppers", which I wanted to try! Also got to meet Petee, a very knowledgeable plant lady!

Thank you but I just yak a lot! Someone on here mentioned the Keystone peppers and it made me research them.  Nice thing about this forum or a garden club is that you all learn from each other.  I've rarely been with another gardener that I haven't learned something! :-)

I had the best time meeting everybody!  I learned a lot from the people who came to the plant sale.  Thank you all for being such nice people!