GoDuBois.com

Pennsylvania Bigfoot Day Draws Enthusiasts

Bon

May 26, 2104
CLEARFIELD (AP)  Bigfoot enthusiasts converged on a northern Pennsylvania town to swap theories about the creatures.

The Patriot-News reports that about 50 Bigfoot enthusiasts met Saturday in Clearfield, and they fell into one of three camps. The town is about 120 miles northwest of Harrisburg.

The first group believes that Bigfoot is a "cryptozoological hominid creature." The second group thinks Bigfoot is an extraterrestrial with ties to UFOs or other aliens. The third group believes the Bigfoot types envisioned by the other groups are two different creatures.

Eric Altman, director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society, traces the legend of Bigfoot-type creatures back to pre-Colonial Native Americans and newspaper accounts of "wildmen" as far back as 1838. But he says the term Bigfoot wasn't used before 1958.

May 26, 2104
CLEARFIELD (AP)  Bigfoot enthusiasts converged on a northern Pennsylvania town to swap theories about the creatures.

The Patriot-News reports that about 50 Bigfoot enthusiasts met Saturday in Clearfield, and they fell into one of three camps. The town is about 120 miles northwest of Harrisburg.

The first group believes that Bigfoot is a "cryptozoological hominid creature." The second group thinks Bigfoot is an extraterrestrial with ties to UFOs or other aliens. The third group believes the Bigfoot types envisioned by the other groups are two different creatures.

Eric Altman, director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society, traces the legend of Bigfoot-type creatures back to pre-Colonial Native Americans and newspaper accounts of "wildmen" as far back as 1838. But he says the term Bigfoot wasn't used before 1958.

What kills me is the same people who believe in Bigfoot are the same people denying global warming.........unbelievable

I ran into a group of these people two years ago.They came up from Oklahoma and they saw bigfoot within a couple hours of arriving here.About a year later,I was googling them and came accross their entire report on their website.I knew exactly where they claimed to have seen it which was in Narrows creek within a couple hundred feet of several houses.They described the location as a remote mountain top in northcentral Pa when it was actually in Treasure lake lol.In any event,I had some fun with them that day.I can probably pull up the link and send it to you.They also showed me a bunch of deer bones that they were convinced were from a bigfoot kill.I didn't have the heart to tell them that they were from carcuses that I discarded after hunting season.They were as serious as a heart attack though. 

This Sunday on Animal Planet is the new season opener of Finding Bigfoot where they head to Kentucky and get help from the Turtle Man who claims to have seen a Squatch.

Bobo and the Turtle Man on the same episode!! Should have my sides splitting and the boss lady yelling at me for laughing so hard listening to those two yahoos!!