GoDuBois.com

Osage Oranges

Petee

Heavensent is going to drop off some Osage Oranges for people to try when dealing with spiders in their house.

Research says they don't work but users swear by them.  I know they will stink if left in place for too long.  Toss them if they look like they are getting bad.

After Thursday stop by Charlie's Alternators to pick up what you can use.  I'll have a box there to take some from.  Bring a paper bag of something to put them in.

Guest tompepper

Place them on a plastic lid or in a butter bowl as they will stain your floors or concrete.also don't throw them out when they start to rot as the gas that they put off is what drives the spiders away.they dry up into a small hard ball towards spring,then throw them out.put them in the basement,the attic,the garage and under kitchen cabinets.then forget about them and let them work.basically any where you see spiders,

Heavensent will be bringing them to DuBois.  I will arrange for them to be picked up at Charlie's Alternators which is across the street from the Cherry Law Offices and Kurt Johnson's Auto Sale, then I'll put a notice here when they are available.  It will not be till Friday or after. 

How about letting us know in the spring whether you saw a drop in the number of spiders, any sort of odor, etc.