GoDuBois.com

Broadfork Tilling

Petee

This is my treat to myself this spring.  It looks easier than a rototiller and it definitely doesn't end up destroying your soil.  I love working with a spade fork in the garden so this will be super spade fork.  No more murdering the earthworms, Mycorrhiza, and baby bunnies.

https://www.lehmans.com/p-4385-steel-broadfork.aspx?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=googlebase&utm_campaign=1132585&zmam=32933335&zmas=1&zmac=1&zmap=1132585&gclid=CjwKEAiAsJanBRCgnpfa0orvyz4SJAAbxEq-dGiexiRuD9Pswo187x_7lkewt4J344zYStHpIVrMFhoC8znw_wcB

4385.jpg?yocs=_&yoloc=us

We saw them demonstrating then at the Mother Earth News Fair last year but they were more expensive.  I asked for one for Christmas so now I'm just ordering it for myself!

We'll be demonstrating this kind of tilling at the Community Garden, at the BUDS meeting, at the Master Gardener Day and at the Jefferson County Fair in the Outdoor Classroom unless we get booted for the water line project.

We saw them demonstrating then at the Mother Earth News Fair last year but they were more expensive.  I asked for one for Christmas so now I'm just ordering it for myself!

We'll be demonstrating this kind of tilling at the Community Garden, at the BUDS meeting, at the Master Gardener Day and at the Jefferson County Fair in the Outdoor Classroom unless we get booted for the water line project.

Santa didn't bring you one??? You have been saying all last year how much you wanted one!!