GoDuBois.com

Does your dog have bad breath?

Pappy

I'm curious also. My dogs & granddogger get greenies. It helps when they have "garbage mouth" & cleans their teeth. Midgy gets her teeth brushed a few times a week by her mommy & daddy, the days she doesn't is when she gets a greenie.

Fresh, frozen or dried?  Or, does it not matter?

I add parsley I buy in the store (Mccormicks I believe in a big container) to their dry dog food. I read about it a month or so ago and tried it and it has helped. The one dog I have has had bad breath for years. Nice pink gums etc but bad stinky breath LOL You could smell it across the room. Not anymore though. 

I'm curious also. My dogs & granddogger get greenies. It helps when they have "garbage mouth" & cleans their teeth. Midgy gets her teeth brushed a few times a week by her mommy & daddy, the days she doesn't is when she gets a greenie

I have greenies to that I have used just not religiously. With three dogs it was to expensive. The parsley is cheaper by far 

I have greenies to that I have used just not religiously. With three dogs it was to expensive. The parsley is cheaper by far 

If you ever go to Petco or Pet Smart they have stuff you add to their water that takes care of it too.

Also we brush our German Shepherd's teeth twice a day. He actually loves it!! 

If you ever go to Petco or Pet Smart they have stuff you add to their water that takes care of it too.

Also we brush our German Shepherd's teeth twice a day. He actually loves it!! 

My wife just got some of that also on Friday. I dont have time to brush mine once let alone twice a day. lol