GoDuBois.com

Zelensky's Nazi Thugs ...

Pompeii

• Administrators
6 hours ago, jaman said:

If this is Zelinskyy approving this. The US should PULL OUT Immediately ZELENSKYY NEEDS CALLED ON THE CARPET NOW..

The thing is, they(Biden administration) already knows about it!  

There is a huge difference between embarrassing individuals, and murdering children.  There may be a small amount of comparison available here, but it shouldn't be considered an equal infraction.

This may even have been staged.

At any rate, most people don't tend to learn about what was done to newborns, infants, children, women and all kinds of humans by the Nazis.  If they did, they would cry for a long time, and consider this wrapping of exposed men to a street sign as simple bad taste and stupidity.

Those children are minimized by the comparison.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Petee said:

There is a huge difference between embarrassing individuals, and murdering children.  There may be a small amount of comparison available here, but it shouldn't be considered an equal infraction.

This may even have been staged.

At any rate, most people don't tend to learn about what was done to newborns, infants, children, women and all kinds of humans by the Nazis.  If they did, they would cry for a long time, and consider this wrapping of exposed men to a street sign as simple bad taste and stupidity.

Those children are minimized by the comparison.

Petee, Do the research! Those NAZI'S in Ukraine literally eat children for breakfast. 

That is why us Patriots are fighting for right now for is the CHILDREN! There is so much TRAFFICING & PEDOPHILIA going on behind the scenes that most people don't even know that THIS is main fight in this war. 

Petee, Do you you know how they make adrenochrome? Ukraine is one of the top producers of adrenochrome. 

13 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

Petee, Do the research! Those NAZI'S in Ukraine literally eat children for breakfast. 

That is why us Patriots are fighting for right now for is the CHILDREN! There is so much TRAFFICING & PEDOPHILIA going on behind the scenes that most people don't even know that THIS is main fight in this war. 

Petee, Do you you know how they make adrenochrome? Ukraine is one of the top producers of adrenochrome. 

What you didnt see is they stopped the tape at the knife. Ukrainian mobs are famous for cutting off the testicles of adversaries. 

1 hour ago, jaman said:

What you didnt see is they stopped the tape at the knife. Ukrainian mobs are famous for cutting off the testicles of adversaries. 

I am not doubting that they are carrying out atrocities, but I doubt that the picture of the dead children is from this war.  Maybe this will explain.

https://observers.france24.com/en/europe/20220404-ukraine-poles-public-humiliation-punishment-looting

Mobs from anywhere are always the worst brutalizers.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Petee said:

I am not doubting that they are carrying out atrocities, but I doubt that the picture of the dead children is from this war.  Maybe this will explain.

https://observers.france24.com/en/europe/20220404-ukraine-poles-public-humiliation-punishment-looting

Mobs from anywhere are always the worst brutalizers.

The photo said in the description that Nazi's did it in the PAST and they are doing it again... yes, you can tell 110% that photo was from the past so didn't need to note that.  

... and above Lara Logan said "There are worse videos than this" ... (unbelievably WORSE)

I posted this as an example on what kind of people these Nazi's are who is controlling the grounds of Ukraine.. >>> I wonder if we can get a refund on our 100 billion? :no:

Fp7gaPBXsAY5lqF.jpg

The Ukraine war is a very questionable thing. We are sending billions of dollars over there basically to fund their retirement system and are weakening our own defenses to provide them with arms. This is becoming a war of attrition which there seems to be no end. Putin will not back down so when and where will this end? This is not worth American blood or treasure however Biden by demanding Putin step down is dragging us into this war.  

I think I'm being misunderstood!  I am not denying the violence or poor politics going on with Ukraine.  I am simply saying that the picture of the dead children wrapped in barbed wire wasn't from the Ukraine and shouldn't have been matched with the picture of the soldiers plastic wrapping and exposing men to street posts which seems rather trivial in comparison.  That trivialized the brutal murders of children. 

Stuff like that doesn't pass along the seriousness of either the problems in Ukraine or what was done in other wars.

More actual information would be welcomed but I personally haven't seen it since I haven't had time to do more research.  Could anyone who has specific and up-to-date info to add.  I would welcome learning about it.

I want to know where the info about them eating children came from.  Is that just a figure of speech, or are they actually doing exactly that?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Petee said:

I want to know where the info about them eating children came from.  Is that just a figure of speech, or are they actually doing exactly that?

It is a figure of speech but when you are drinking adrenochrome, you are actually drinking the blood of a tortured child.

OK, what I've gathered is that part of the Adrenochrome scare is that there is a theory that has been taken up by people who want to create hysteria to divert attention away from reality.  It is possible, but highly unlikely that this is more than a sickening demonic practice used to destroy children and those who would practice it in hopes of receiving super powers.  It's closeness to Adrenalyn which is necessary for life makes it confusing, and this has been capitalized on by satanic extremists.  I have no doubt that there are insane maniacs out there who will definitely do such things, practically anything to supposedly develop a satanic power, but for it to become common place enough for any normal person to contact it is almost impossible other than if you have a terrorized child that you end up eating alive.  It cannot be used from a dead body.

Satan will use anything to destroy humans, one at a time or by the millions. This is what we really need to be afraid of.

20 hours ago, DRNeil said:

The Ukraine war is a very questionable thing. We are sending billions of dollars over there basically to fund their retirement system and are weakening our own defenses to provide them with arms. This is becoming a war of attrition which there seems to be no end. Putin will not back down so when and where will this end? This is not worth American blood or treasure however Biden by demanding Putin step down is dragging us into this war.  

The war will stop when Putin is losing and backed in corner. He will then show Sleepy Joe he is not bluffing and will shoot a tactical nuke at Kyiv, Ukraine.

6 hours ago, Pompeii said:

It isn't a theory.

Yes, this is being done by those who are completely insane with the desperation for power, pretty much the same as drug use except this is a spiritual illness.  Supposedly this was happening on Epstein's Island with the Clintons and Obamas, but not actually proven.

This is about depravity at its absolute worst, much like those who threw their live children into the fires of Baal in order to appease false Gods, alias Satan.  Is it any wonder that God must sort out the humans so that only His own children will inhabit the next world?  Yes, many will go to hell, but through their own actions.

I still wonder how this is known to be happening in Ukraine.  Who there is doing it?

1 hour ago, Petee said:

Yes, this is being done by those who are completely insane with the desperation for power, pretty much the same as drug use except this is a spiritual illness.  Supposedly this was happening on Epstein's Island with the Clintons and Obamas, but not actually proven.

This is about depravity at its absolute worst, much like those who threw their live children into the fires of Baal in order to appease false Gods, alias Satan.  Is it any wonder that God must sort out the humans so that only His own children will inhabit the next world?  Yes, many will go to hell, but through their own actions.

I still wonder how this is known to be happening in Ukraine.  Who there is doing it?

Is this what is being discussed?

PolitiFact | Claims that Vladimir Putin destroyed an ‘adrenochrome warehouse in Ukraine’ lack evidence

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

Yes, Putin took care of the Bio labs, adrenochrome warehouses & most of the cabals illegal businesses.

One Year ago

2022-02-24_11-15-58.jpg.2ed864d934adf0b1564cca0ea289ed61.jpg

photo_2022-02-24_05-09-52.jpg.b9f93379c14935992cf0eeff6e002d29.jpg

https://science.howstuffworks.com/adrenochrome.htm

Drinking the blood of children is part of a ritual somewhat like witchcraft at its worst.  Truthfully, I doubt that even those who practice witchcraft would indulge in it.

If warehouses were filled with Adrenochrome, it would be the synthesized (chemical)version, not from children, and it would be relatively worthless because it has no medical use.  It could still be sold to the stupids who use drugs although it's not even good for that.