GoDuBois.com

Are you a independent Thinker??????

fedup

Do you just accept things at their face value and move on???

I have been causally paying attention to the big law suit that Dominion has against fox news. I tried to do a little research on exactly what Dominion had on Fox News. I ain't no lawyer so I will never know what Dromion actually has besides allegations' made by them and the whole Liberal news machine.  

So, if you claim to be a independent thinker, is Dominion right just because they are deluging Fox News with tons of paperwork?  

43 minutes ago, fedup said:

Do you just accept things at their face value and move on???

I have been causally paying attention to the big law suit that Dominion has against fox news. I tried to do a little research on exactly what Dominion had on Fox News. I ain't no lawyer so I will never know what Dromion actually has besides allegations' made by them and the whole Liberal news machine.  

So, if you claim to be a independent thinker, is Dominion right just because they are deluging Fox News with tons of paperwork?  

Who are the major stakeholders in Dominion?

• Chinese Communist Party
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Hunter Biden
  • Joe Biden (gets 10%)
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Gavin "Slick" Newsome
  • Kathy Hochul
  • Gretchen Whitmer

2 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

Who are the major stakeholders in Dominion?

• Chinese Communist Party
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Hunter Biden
  • Joe Biden (gets 10%)
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Gavin "Slick" Newsome
  • Kathy Hochul
  • Gretchen Whitmer

Imagine that!!!!!   Not a non-liberal in the bunch.  Thanks for that info.  

I need to spend more time researching these crooks. 

We need to face the facts that we already know.  Hackers have hacked into just about every puter system on earth, even our government's systems. I remember, a long time ago, seeing something about these machines sitting somewhere collecting dust before someone decided to test them.