GoDuBois.com

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil.....

Petee

This has been the statement at the bottom of my posts for many years for a reason!

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.

Albert Einstein

22 hours ago, Petee said:

This has been the statement at the bottom of my posts for many years for a reason!

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.

Albert Einstein

I agree completely but unfortunately I have to work to  support those destroying the world, so my time is limited to stop them.

1 hour ago, Petee said:

The problem is the "not me. I'm too busy, chicken, uninvolved, uncaring, braindead, etc.  Yes, it takes everyone to try in order to succeed, but anything untried is destined to fail anyhow.

Give it a thought Petee, how is fedup received as he tries to provide the facts to the chickens?

2 hours ago, fedup said:

Give it a thought Petee, how is fedup received as he tries to provide the facts to the chickens?

And how is anyone who is telling the brutal truth received?  How is God received as He tries to let His children know how to live forever?