GoDuBois.com

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

fedup

Mother Nature creates freaks like this just to remind you how nice it is to be a decent productive human being 

WAY TO GO LIBERALS, YOUR CREATING A WHOLE NEW CLASS OF FREAKS.

Edited by fedup

Here is a absolute stupid ignorant liberal 

New Mexico governor shocks with comment about Constitution after issuing temporary gun ban: Not 'absolute'

'How soon can this person be removed from office?' Elon Musk asked

New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham's controversial comments in defense of a temporary gun ban, prompted fierce backlash on social media.

The Democrat issued an emergency public health order on Friday, suspending the right to carry guns in public across Albuquerque and the surrounding Bernalillo County for at least 30 days following the shooting deaths of three children in the area.

Local law enforcement officials expressed concerns that the governor's order violated Second Amendment rights. The governor acknowledged the ban may face legal challenges and addressed these concerns during a press conference.

After a reporter questioned whether Grisham was upholding her oath to the Constitution, she argued no Constitutional rights were fixed, including her oath.

"No constitutional right, in my view, including my oath, is intended to be absolute," she retorted. Grisham cited restrictions on free speech as an example of how rights can be curtailed in emergency situations. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-mexico-governor-shocks-comment-constitution-issuing-temporary-gun-ban-not-absolute

Hey stupid, try looking around the country and the world. Check out the gun violence in all of your liberals states. OOPS their rules ain't working are they???

How does morons like this get elected??????

And the answer is---------they are elected by voting morons. 

Speaking of morons

Rep. Nancy Pelosi told a reporter Friday that she's mainly running for office to raise money for herself and other Democrats.

Speaking with outlet Politico, the 83-year-old representative from California said her veteran status in Congress is a major asset for raising funds.

"My focus is the House and presidency; you’re in a stronger position as a candidate," Pelosi told Politico in the interview. "You may not know this, but if you’re not a candidate, you really can’t raise money for yourself. And raising money for myself enables me to spend that on other people."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-running-needed-still-raise-significant-money

And the morons just keeps on coming.

MSNBC columnist and progressive radio host Dean Obeidallah said Donald Trump "must die in prison" to set an example for the public, after the former president was charged in four criminal cases.

Obeidallah was discussing the media's coverage of the two leading presidential candidates' advanced ages, with his guest, Mediaite reporter Tommy Christopher, on Friday's "The Dean Obeidallah Show."

Christopher believed the media hadn't shown enough "outrage" at Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley for predicting that 80-year-old President Biden was unlikely to survive another full term in office. The reporter proposed that if Biden had warned voters that 77-year-old Trump could "die in prison," conservative media would be furious. 

Obeidallah jumped in to argue the former president should die in a jail cell because of the criminal charges against him. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-columnist-demands-trump-must-die-prison-protect-democracy

• 2 weeks later...

This is a direct quote from a so called news person working at the Washington post

"You know, sometimes you have to say something like this is like, you know, it's sort of a reporting tactic," she said. "When you want someone to respond, you kind of have to indicate that there might be something negative and then you get them to engage. That's all I was trying to do."

This explains the media arrogance and the constant lying.  She told this to the guy she had attacked in her newspaper. This guy did the correct thing, he called her and put her lying azz in it's place. More people needs to do this.  Call out the liars for what they are. quit accepting their lies. 

You can catch the whole story here-------->

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dave-portnoy-fires-back-wapo-reporters-hit-piece-not-ounce-journalism

"there might be" is not facts. 

This lazy POS should be fired from her job and be required to pay this man every cent she can get a hold of, including her damn clothes'. 

You just can't make this stuff up

The topic of racial disparities is still a common topic in today’s day and age. This is despite the fact that the world is seemingly a lot better than it once was even 30 years ago. Liberals are losing their minds after finding out that a White woman won the Miss Zimbabwe contest. However, conservatives state that a Black woman won the Miss Ireland pageant in 2021. 

According to Yahoo News, Zimbabwe will be represented at the 2023 Miss Universe pageant on Nov. 18 after crowning its first winner in 22 years. The return to the competition is significant, but controversy arose when Brooke Bruk-Jackson, a White woman from Harare, was crowned as Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023. It’s rather controversial as she beat out Black contestants Amanda Mpofu and Nokutenda Marumbwa.

However, conservatives are showing their annoyance that the contrary is completely fine and “progressive”. The New York Post states, Pamela Uba made history on September 5 by becoming the first Black woman to win the Miss Ireland title. The 26-year-old, who worked as a model and medical scientist during the pandemic, received the golden tiara at the outdoor ceremony in Cavan. Originally from Johannesburg, South Africa, Uba arrived in Ireland at the age of 7 as an asylum seeker. 

X users are vehemently upset at how the woke culture is teaching that being White is suddenly wrong. However, at the same time, a Black person would make everything magically okay. Many conservatives are longing for the days of true unity among all racial groups, as we are after all, human beings. 

Some users state that the woke culture is currently teaching everyone to have double standards against White people. Furthermore, users feel that it is unfair for Brooke Bruk-Jackson to receive hate for her placement. Ironically, she was born and raised in Zimbabwe. Meanwhile, Pamela Uba was not even born in Ireland. 

Unfortunately, there are several racist comments towards Black women in general. Many claim that a White woman is more attractive than their Black counterparts. However, this is solely on preference, and there are a lot of Black women who are naturally beautiful and that are their own conventional beauty standard. 

When you head down the road of "O poor me, because I am black" you never know how many stupid roads you will travel to defend your crying. 

Alleged Philadelphia looter 'Meatball' who livestreamed downtown chaos, 'traumatized' after release on bail

Dayjia Blackwell said she's 'scared' after being arrested

"I can't believe this I'm traumatized the way they treated me in the jails wow this what these people do to us black people 60!" Blackwell wrote in an Instagram story. "Whatever I gotta do to remain humble and live a better life I will! I will never see jail again. I felt like I did years."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alleged-philadelphia-looter-meatball-livestreamed-downtown-chaos-traumatized-after-release-bail

Hey stupid, ya you, the one with a IQ lower than a snails belly. There is millions of black people who are just plain great people. your not one of them. You are an embarrassment to all human beings.

Maybe if "us black people" didn't act like animals they wouldn't get treated like animals. You didn't bother to describe the bad treatment you got but I am betting it was not as bad as it should have been. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, did you all see your educated college leaders testifying in front of Congress?

Tell me again about how great our education system is. These women are the top of the line when it comes to paid for education. 

They equal Braindead when it comes to embarrassingly stupid.

It's ok with these ladies if you protest against Jews on their campus.

Now do some research and find out how many millions of dollars they receive from Muslim countries.  Guess why it's ok to protest the Jews.

Now check a little deeper and find out how many of your tax dollars is being given to these colleges.

And don't forget, the liberals wants you to pay for the college loans that the protesters signed for.

Ain't it great?????

If your education system (that you pay dearly for) has produced these 2 women in charge of the highest of the highest education establishments in this country, just what is your tax dollars buying when it comes to educating your kids?

The example we see is pretty clear. These women has been taught to lie and thumb their noses at your voted for, paid for government.

Is this how you want your kids to be educated when they are not in your home?

Do you want your kids to protest against the Jewish people while accepting the leaders of the Muslim Faith's idea of how your world should be?

Magill ran away.  GOOD

Hopefully no one will have to see her smirking smug Liberal face ever again.

Not only did she speak arrogant stupid words she sarcastically twisted her face showing her distain about being questioned about her actions.

Question, are there only Liberal women running liberal entities?

Where are the, smarter than everyone else, Liberal men?

Just what gender is controlling the Liberals?

O WAIT, liberals can't decide what gender they are, let alone how to control things.

Your voted for government puts on a dog and pony show trying to make you believe that they care about what these colleges are doing to your country.

If your voted for government really cared it would stop using your tax dollars for votes by giving these colleges free money.

It would stop even thinking about forgiving student loans and using that joke for votes.

It would stop giving tax breaks to the insanely rich as they brag about supporting a failing institution.

Watching and hearing the so called news sources report on today's happenings is nothing but sad.

Just another day put on by the voted for government. The beginning of a dog and pony show for votes that will produce not one guilty person paying any price for being so obviously guilty.

Don't you wish you would have the same circumstances if your voted for government came after you?

We will suffer months and months of pure lying bullsh!t while the lying news sources makes millions supplying words that the two sides wants to hear in order to remain comfy with their ignorance.

Come silly season next fall, the same ignorant people will vote for more of the same using the bought for information .

Our destiny is complete failure as we pretend to be the smartest creatures on earth.

What a shame.

I just received a text from Nicky Haley's camp.

I do not belong to any party 

I refuse to vote for the crooked party run government.

I spent 61 years of my life living in PA,  I have lived in Florida for the last 8 years.

How did her camp get my cell phone number? And why?

Did Verizon sell her my cell phone number?

How did her camp get my cell number?

I would like to get her cell phone number and send her a text telling her what I think about her having the ability to invade my life for a vote for her.

I bet I couldn't get her personal cell phone number at any cost 

Just more proof of the crooked election system that is being used by those who pretends to be on your side as they pretend to uphold our Constitution.

• 3 weeks later...

Take your pick

What group of people will ruin New Year's celebrations?

Proud Boys?

Old white guys?

Trump supporters?

Fox news employees?

Pa hunt club owners?

Boots on the ground law enforcement employees?

People NOT on welfare?

People NOT attending college?

People trying to stop the Liberal supported invasion of our country?                   

Most of the citizens of the Dubois area and the members of godubois?

Or

College kids?

People for abortion?

People against the death penalty?

People demanding our country to be invaded?

People against boots on the ground law enforcement?

People who hate Trump?

People who defends the followers of Jew hatred?

People who hate Jews?

Any Liberal group you can think of that claims Non-liberals are a threat to our Democracy?

Mail in your vote, so you can be heard.

Mail to the USPS, DNC, and any MSM news outlet

• 1 month later...

What country allowed Hunter BIDEN (a US citizen) to make millions of dollars in it's country?

What country did Joe BIDEN give 75 billion of your tax dollars so far?

How much money did part of your voted for government want to give Ukraine so we could protect our own border?

When you woke up this morning, was your brain functioning?

When you went to bed, was your brain functioning?

Or did you just skate your responsibilities by ignoring facts because none of this happened in your back yard?

Your unknown amount of tax dollars are being sent to the Jews to kill the ragheads. 

Your unknown amount of tax dollars are being given to the ragheads to kill the Jews.

Your braindead president is claiming he is telling the Jews how to kill the ragheads(with your tax dollars) who are killing the Jews because 33 members of the UN (years ago) told the ragheads that the Jews owns their land.

Meanwhile our country is being invaded by numerous countries as they walk across our borders with impunity.

By the way, those who attacked our country years ago were proud to wrap their heads with a towel showing their support for their god 

In the meantime, find out how much money Pelosi and her family has made with inside knowledge of the stock market.

What are the crooked Clinton's worth today?

What are the Obama's worth today by claiming that they produced the first black president of the United States even though he was half black?

On and on and on it goes.

One lie and one deception after another accepted by those who wanted to see what they wanted to see without question.

How many of you are willing to stand up and admit you are being used by those that you voted for?

The Pope and Hillary Clinton are on the same stage at the Yankee Stadium in front of a giant crowd. The Pope leans towards Hilary and says, "Do you know with one wave of my hand I can make this entire crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!" Hillary said, " I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of your hand? Show me!" So, the Pope backhanded her off the stage. The crowd roared and cheered wildly and there was happiness through out the land

5 hours ago, Basset3 said:

The Pope and Hillary Clinton are on the same stage at the Yankee Stadium in front of a giant crowd. The Pope leans towards Hilary and says, "Do you know with one wave of my hand I can make this entire crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!" Hillary said, " I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of your hand? Show me!" So, the Pope backhanded her off the stage. The crowd roared and cheered wildly and there was happiness through out the land

Absolute truth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry people, my fingers are itchy today.

How many here, have noticed the amount of well known companies failing??? 

They are closing up shop completely or downsizing big time or attempting to file for bankruptcy. I will not name them, it's up to you to pay attention. If you decide to pay attention to what is happening around you, you might want to question why this is happening. 

My natural reaction is that I want to blame the Obama/Clinton/ puppet Biden people in control of our government. I am sure that they are mostly to blame but not completely. I believe that these failing companies are failing due to incompetent management. For years we have allowed companies to specify the need for a college degree in order to hold a management position (plus a lot of other lower positions). Is a college degree needed to operate things?????  Could it be that these companies have relied on college degrees too much in order to operate a company?? Are the college educated bosses out of touch with the common consumers??  Have the college educated bosses survived because of the Human Resources division that they created to insulate them from their worker bees???  Plus pretty much make them untouchable from anyone outside of the company? 

Is management more concerned about what Wall Street is saying about how they are doing their job than the consumers? After all their liberal high education taught them to live off of capitalism, not promote it. 

Just one example of many. If you were managing a company that produced beer, you should be aware that your product is being bought primarily by men, most of which are hard working down in the dirt males bringing home the bacon which has no time for someTHING pretending to be a woman.   No manager who graduated from a non-liberal place of higher education would ever promote their beer with a "IT" 

America and Americans are not winning with this idea that everyone in charge has to have a college degree.  The business failures that are happening today proves that. 

Easy business rules to follow. 

Those directing, should be able to do what they are asking to be done.

If they can not, they have to have the ability to hire and support someone who can. 

Then acknowledge those that helped them be the boss. 

Possible entertainment for you.

Watch this episode of the X-Files. Season 11 episode 4 titled The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat. It was aired in 2018. See how it compares to your life today in 2024.

If you enjoyed that episode, try Season 11 Episode 7 titled rm9sbg932xjz to get a peek of where your life is headed. 

Yes I know, they are just TV programs. Those that have watched the 11 years of the x-files most likely learned to think about stuff they never would have thought about on their own. 

Take an hour or so and sit back and relax. See what you think.

UH-O   what just happened with the Liberal networks???

Some educated person controlling NBC has seen the light and has decided that maybe NBC has to start showing and living with other ideas than liberal ideas in order to pay the bills and be worth watching. He\she\it decided to hire a non-liberal to sit at a table with the liberals and present her/his/ it's opinions and facts concerning the news. BAM

WRONG MOVE

He/she/it's employees staged a total revolt because they would have to entertain other thoughts and facts. So much for the liberal Fire Ring that has existed for years with it's unchallenged thoughts/opinions/facts. The liberal wimpy so-called educated boss caved in to his/her/it's employees. The liberal fire ring of propaganda will survive but it will pay one woman a huge amount of money for breaking an agreement.

Perfect proof of what the liberals are willing to do in order to spread their lies and propaganda to their single minded listeners. 

YA BUDDY, don't jump into our fire ring with anything we don't want to hear or acknowledge. We are just so happy wallowing in our own stupid sh1t.  Plus we don't want to lose our non-thinking viewers. They would be lost without us telling them how they are supposed to think and feel.