GoDuBois.com

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

fedup

Still waiting for my free healthcare.

How is that beautiful rap music working out for you?

Is China invading our country to set up a new bat cave for the highest government paid batman?

• 2 weeks later...

I have believed that sooner or later Americans would come to admit that their voted for government is a complete failure.  I just didn't think I would get to see it happen.

I was wrong. 

I am seeing it happen.

Way to go Americans 

Don't stop, take your country back from the crooked.

Demand it

So, in March 2010,  14 years ago Obama's liberals sold the stupid on free healthcare. 

I have not received mine yet.

Have you?

Do you know anyone that has?

20,000 pages of pure Bullshit 

The liars said it would cost 940 billion

In 2012 the CBO upgraded the cost to 1.8 trillion.

I wonder what it has cost us so far?

Does anyone know who received the 1.8 trillion dollars of our money????

The voted for government is nothing more than a bunch of lying crooks and the Liberals are the king's and queen's of the crooks.

OOPS fedup failed to do the right research on what happened to his free healthcare that was promised him by Obama and his voted for Liberals.

On and off over the years, since I was promised free healthcare, I have searched for MY free healthcare (as I paid dearly for my healthcare)  but I have never found it or any reason why I have not received it. In my searches I didn't think about the number 1 educational site called Occupy Democratics.  I should have known to use this site because all the women on the VIEW uses it for truthful information on what is really happening in todays society. I can't believe that I missed the site that the women on the view uses to get all their truth they promote to the ignorant viewers searching for the truth. 

So now I know the truth. After the Democrats bought off 3 Democrat congress critters they passed this perfect bill to supply me with free healthcare. Obama set about picking who received this free healthcare,.  I didn't get picked because I was a hard working citizen who paid my taxes. I missed the fine print in the bill that said only useless non contributors was allowed to get free healthcare.  Imagine that!!! only those that do not contribute to our society gets a free ride. 

So Obama set his plan in motion, once the crooked voted for congress gave him what he wanted. He used your tax Dolars to buy a CLUNKER. He put my paperwork (and kept what I would have cost)  in the trunk, then hired a Illegal invader to drive the clunker to a unknown Shovel Ready tax payer funded  site (while giving him a 5K free voucher) to bury the truth.