GoDuBois.com

Current news of the Gaza Strip including daily aid being provided by Israel for civilians.

Petee

How many unknown invaders invaded your country yesterday? How much money did your voted for government spend to stop that invasion?

How many of those invaders support the Arabs that are killing the Jews?

When are you going to admit that your country is spending money to have other countries kill people that crosses other countries boarders?

Can you give up the drama and the fake compassion long enough to understand that your country is in more trouble than Israel is?

Do you understand that the daily invaders of your country will be here for the rest of your life?

Do you understand that they will end up voting as they continue to use every welfare system this country has?

If you don't understand those facts your not only lazy, your stupid lazy. 

Stupid lazy people always shows up begging others to fix the stupid they created.

On 10/31/2023 at 9:41 PM, Petee said:

Yesterday, in a load of civilian aid materials, they found oxygen generators for use in the remaining tunnels for the terrorists.  So much for not tampering with aid to innocent citizens.  As I said, they use their own people for protection.

• Administrators
On 10/31/2023 at 9:41 PM, Petee said:

If the news story is from MSN, I guarantee its a lie. They haven't told the truth since before 2015. :fakenews:

13 hours ago, Petee said:

Yesterday, in a load of civilian aid materials, they found oxygen generators for use in the remaining tunnels for the terrorists.  So much for not tampering with aid to innocent citizens.  As I said, they use their own people for protection.

We paid for those tunnels and now we are paying the Jews to destroy them.

19 hours ago, Pompeii said:

If the news story is from MSN, I guarantee its a lie. They haven't told the truth since before 2015. :fakenews:

As I pointed out, it's probably not what you think.  You have to read it to understand.

Plain and simple there was no Palestine until the Romans made up that name to replace Judea.

All that land as far as I am concerned is Jewish land and the Palestinians are the occupiers. Gaza gets it's electricity, water, jobs etc from Israel and what do they do bite the hand that feeds them. So if they do wipe out Israel what then. They will expect the rest of the world to support them as it has already been demonstrated they cannot fend for themselves.

2 hours ago, Pappy said:

Plain and simple there was no Palestine until the Romans made up that name to replace Judea.

All that land as far as I am concerned is Jewish land and the Palestinians are the occupiers. Gaza gets it's electricity, water, jobs etc from Israel and what do they do bite the hand that feeds them. So if they do wipe out Israel what then. They will expect the rest of the world to support them as it has already been demonstrated they cannot fend for themselves.

I've been studying historical references to the base of the word Palestine.  The base name was actually used as early as 1250 BCE and had to do with the Philistines and invaders from the Aegean Sea.  Remember Goliath?  Turns out his ancestors had a part in that history too!  When I get it all together, I'll send it to Steve to post but it may take a while.

15 hours ago, Petee said:

I've been studying historical references to the base of the word Palestine.  The base name was actually used as early as 1250 BCE and had to do with the Philistines and invaders from the Aegean Sea.  Remember Goliath?  Turns out his ancestors had a part in that history too!  When I get it all together, I'll send it to Steve to post but it may take a while.

Petee, why don't you spend some time in the 900-999 section of your library instead of the 200-299 section. You might start finding some real truths instead of dreams.