GoDuBois.com

We pay

fedup

56 minutes ago, Constitutionalist said:

Make sure both are treated fairly on both sides. Yes a coach in a game does that. But does that coach give the other side the resources needed from his team? No. And does a coach from a team not in the game send players to play in another teams game? No. This is between Russia and Ukraine. Why doesn’t other NATO countries step up and send resources like we are? Because they know better. They know they have to take care of their people first. Everyone expects the US to solved the worlds problems. I’ve had enough it personally. And here sits zellensky asking for another 60 billion. When is enough enough? Where are we getting all this money from? All it’s doing is making our way of life worse and worse. Making our inflation rate go higher and higher. Making our debt getting worse and worse.. and all it does is make life impossible for the working man. Send me money Petee. Life isn’t fair and equal for me. I can’t afford life so send me your resources so I can survive. You seem to be all for that so a check or cash is just fine. 

You might want to start a LLC before she sends you money 🍻

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2023 at 1:20 PM, Constitutionalist said:

Make sure both are treated fairly on both sides. Yes a coach in a game does that. But does that coach give the other side the resources needed from his team? No. And does a coach from a team not in the game send players to play in another teams game? No. This is between Russia and Ukraine. Why doesn’t other NATO countries step up and send resources like we are? Because they know better. They know they have to take care of their people first. Everyone expects the US to solved the worlds problems. I’ve had enough it personally. And here sits zellensky asking for another 60 billion. When is enough enough? Where are we getting all this money from? All it’s doing is making our way of life worse and worse. Making our inflation rate go higher and higher. Making our debt getting worse and worse.. and all it does is make life impossible for the working man. Send me money Petee. Life isn’t fair and equal for me. I can’t afford life so send me your resources so I can survive. You seem to be all for that so a check or cash is just fine. 

I agree with you on the money but not on the application.

• 2 months later...

So, our tax dollars are now paying for air drops of aide into the Gaza Strip.

Recap,

We pay the Jews to kill ragheads in the Gaza strip while we pay to support the ragheads in the strip. How is your grocery bill working out for you???   Is your tax dollars paying for an air drop of food in your back yard???? Is your tax dollars buying you a gun so you can shoot and kill those that invades your property???? 

Wouldn't it be nice to hear some bleeding heart liberal (spending your money) tell us all how any of this makes any sense without accusing anyone of being a racist and a person who is killing our democracy??? 

And we pay again.  Not only with our tax dollars, but we may also be paying with our soldiers' lives. Obama/Clinton/braindead has decided that we will send our soldiers and our money to Gaza to build a port so we can feed the Jews enemies while we send billions of dollars to the Jews to kill the ragheads living by the waters that will support the new port. Don't forget what the ragheads did to your country on 9-11. Hell, maybe this time you will be ok spending our tax dollars to pay for a flight school for them.  

How is your grocery bill working out for you?????    How many of you has a son or a daughter that will be sent there? My guess is there is no one on godubois that is sending a family member there to support the killers that kills the Jews.  Not in my back yard so why should I care  RIGHT??????

WAKE UP PEOPLE 

YOUR BEING USED

Does your voted for government really care about you and your family???? Or is it more worried about making it's self happy for more votes???

Good god almighty, have we lowered ourselves to the point that we are willing to spend money we don't have and sacrifice our children in the name of supporting a political party?????    IF SO YOU ARE SICK

Between this bullsh1t and our open borders supported by supposed Americans I have a hard time not puking as i type. 

Your voted for Democrat and Republican parties suck. If you vote for either one you own the killing and the spending of money you don't have.   IT's just that simple.

Can anyone supply intelligent information on why we should support both sides of the two sides that wants to kill each other?????  

• 3 weeks later...

And once again, we pay

Braindead, buying votes, announces to the world that the United States will pay for all the costs involved concerning the demise of a bridge owned by the taxpayers of the United States. He also demanded that the US (voted for Congress) goes along with his demands. 

B U L LS H I T YOU IDIOT.

First off, your voted for congress will place their hands under their asses above the cushy money making seat they are sitting on while ignoring the people that voted for them. 

That ship is owned by a company that does not reside in the US. That ship sails the seas under many different country flags. That ship transports cargo for many different countries and businesses. That ship makes money by using this US port. 

Anyone or any entity involved with that ships round trip is responsible for all the damages incurred.  Any company that had products being moved in those containers should be required to pay their percentage of the damage.

By now, I am sure that some of the readers are already complaining that I am being unfair. For those that thinks that way, here is a question for you and others. How much did you pay for your vehicle insurance this year??? You know, that bill you pay so you can drive on a US road to get to work in order to pay your other bills. That bill is not something you volunteered for. It is demanded by your voted for government.

• 4 weeks later...

US colleges and Universities receives over ONE TRILLION DOLLARS of your tax dollars a year.

How is your investment working out for you?

According to the Liberals we ain't paying enough. They want us to pay the liberal terrorists to go to these so called places of higher learning 

On 4/22/2024 at 1:12 PM, fedup said:

US colleges and Universities receives over ONE TRILLION DOLLARS of your tax dollars a year.

How is your investment working out for you?

According to the Liberals we ain't paying enough. They want us to pay the liberal terrorists to go to these so called places of higher learning 

You must be referencing all of the HATE coming from Columbia University and others.  Yes, these places get a lot of aid.  I know that colleges are places that encourage students to learn and grow and express their views; however, this should not be allowed if it hurts someone.  And it is truly hurting people!  These students who are doing this need to put their noses in their books and make good marks and graduate and get jobs and be productive members of society!  Who do they think they are?  We are all from somewhere.  We are America.  There should be no room for HATE.

1 hour ago, Polo said:

You must be referencing all of the HATE coming from Columbia University and others.  Yes, these places get a lot of aid.  I know that colleges are places that encourage students to learn and grow and express their views; however, this should not be allowed if it hurts someone.  And it is truly hurting people!  These students who are doing this need to put their noses in their books and make good marks and graduate and get jobs and be productive members of society!  Who do they think they are?  We are all from somewhere.  We are America.  There should be no room for HATE.

This could all stop in 1 hour.

Our spineless congress could shut down the funding for every college that allows the hate.

7 hours ago, Polo said:

I agree.  I also think the college administrations of these places need to get their act together, too.

They are supposed to be educated on such things. They have just sat back and collected their pay. They, of all people, should have seen this coming a long time ago. After all, they have been in charge of brainwashing these rich snot nose kids for years.

They need to be fired and have any retirement gifts taken away from them

This country needs to start standing up to the lazy non-productive status quo.

NOW

22 hours ago, fedup said:

They are supposed to be educated on such things. They have just sat back and collected their pay. They, of all people, should have seen this coming a long time ago. After all, they have been in charge of brainwashing these rich snot nose kids for years.

They need to be fired and have any retirement gifts taken away from them

This country needs to start standing up to the lazy non-productive status quo.

NOW

I think that since it is the end of the College year, they are just figuring they will let the persecuted kids do finals online and that everyone will go home and forget about everything over the summer.  Not a good approach.  Letting this situation go by will just open up the gate for the next situation.  

1 hour ago, Polo said:

I think that since it is the end of the College year, they are just figuring they will let the persecuted kids do finals online and that everyone will go home and forget about everything over the summer.  Not a good approach.  Letting this situation go by will just open up the gate for the next situation.  

They must be punished for supporting those who are our enemy.

Did any of the Jan. 6th protestors support any of our enemies?

How many of those people are in jail?