GoDuBois.com

Even a third grader can see and understand.

fedup

Image result for face covered pro hamas protestors pics college campuses

Conceived and poorly raised by rich liberal parents who made their money using capitalism. Educated with your tax dollars by a liberal education system from pre-school to receiving a college degree by liberal teachers. Currently waiting in line to have their college fees paid for by you. Notice; they ain't proud enough of their actions to show their faces. Do they remind you of other people you have seen???

Image result for KKK anti jew pics

Image result for KKK anti jew pics

Some more liberal creations waiting for their welfare check and free needles given to them by liberals using your tax dollars hanging out in Philly near your LIBERTY BELL that so many has died for. 

Image result for Philly drug users pics

The third graders are asking the adults a very important question, Which is going to kill their future more, Liberalism or drugs?? 

What came first?????  The chicken or the egg???? 

Don't forget this ongoing liberal invasion of your country that YOUR tax dollars are paying for and will pay for every year from now on. 

Image result for border crossing pics

Here is a liberal creation giving you thanks for his freedom after kicking the sh1tout of your cops

Image result for releaed from jail and flipping the birds

Are you happy yet????

Another liberal creation brought to you by the Liberals and the liberal creation called DEI. YEP a black lesbian that does not know sh1t about anything, that the liberals CAN'T fire. If the White House liberals can't fire her, how will you be able to fire a DEI employee that was forced on you???? 

Image result for press secretary karine jean-pierre pics

Everytime I see her I think I need to go fetch my toilet bowel brush that escaped my bathroom. 

And let's not forget this Liberal POS created by liberals and protected by liberals all over this world.

Image result for hunter biden laptop underware pics

BE VERY PROUD.  VERY VERY PROUD.  Don't forget to run out and vote for another liberal just because you may find a baby in your belly you don't want and need to kill it so you can be happy. 

15 hours ago, blueskylady said:

And Trump does admire Hitler

And even a third grader can type into a search engine on the internet to research claims. Such as typing in the research bar: Trump admires Hitler quote. 

The quote originated with an anecdote told by Gen. John Kelly, a Trump chief of staff, but its authenticity has more than once been denied by Trump's spokespersons. Without further corroboration from witnesses or audio or video recordings, we are unable to confirm whether Trump actually made such a remark.

While Trump did not say, based on any sources we could find, that Hitler did "great things" or "I imagine myself like him," a secondhand account from a former staff member claimed that Trump did say Hitler did "some good things." However, we have no firsthand corroboration of this through other witnesses or audio or video footage. As such, we rate this claim as "Unproven."

On 5/1/2024 at 9:43 AM, Trillyn said:

And even a third grader can type into a search engine on the internet to research claims. Such as typing in the research bar: Trump admires Hitler quote. 

The quote originated with an anecdote told by Gen. John Kelly, a Trump chief of staff, but its authenticity has more than once been denied by Trump's spokespersons. Without further corroboration from witnesses or audio or video recordings, we are unable to confirm whether Trump actually made such a remark.

While Trump did not say, based on any sources we could find, that Hitler did "great things" or "I imagine myself like him," a secondhand account from a former staff member claimed that Trump did say Hitler did "some good things." However, we have no firsthand corroboration of this through other witnesses or audio or video footage. As such, we rate this claim as "Unproven."

But not untrue

Glad to see that public education is working. 

Only able to spell words as if texting to other like minded individuals and that unproven claims equal truth. 

Stop by again in another 3-6 months, that seems to be your modus operandi on your posting, to enlighten us on your “truth”. 

On 5/2/2024 at 10:43 AM, blueskylady said:

Seems like a "beeeeeg" admirer

Weeeellllll, I’m kinda starting to admire him too.  And I’m still voting for Trump..no matter what..

• 2 weeks later...

"Snowflake" is a derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Not sure who you’re implying is a  snowflake, the definition seems to fit you.