GoDuBois.com

DNA Study Proves Bigfoot exists!!!

Dodgeman

UGH.and now the rumor is that the rumors this morning were all false....lol  

Way back at the beginning of this thread I said a BF thead I was reading was at 311 pages...it's now up over 370.  a good ten of them frm today...lol  Any wonder I got next to nothing done on my day off.  (and with Christmas how many days away....???  lol)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor this morning is that the paper flunked out of peer review.  It's a no-go for publication in a US journal.  I hear a Russian journal is reviewing it. (again..all read on the net, so who knows)

This is via Melbas facebook page.  Quote[Melba Ketchum

?"The paper is still under review and the rumormongering is counterproductive. The science will speak for itself once the manuscript publishes."]  ;)

I dunno..it's the fifth time the release date has been pushed back..I'm thinking it's a bust.  last week was the "within ten days" that David Palisides (sp?) claimed was the time frame for the release (he is on board the project).

The Oxford/Sykes study is due out before the end of the year..hopefully that one pans out.

• 1 month later...

Here are five major developments that could prove the existence of Bigfoot in the near future:

1) The Ketchum DNA study: Currently being reviewed by a major science journal and expected to be published in the United States or Russia in a matter of weeks, this study will also include high-quality pictures and video of Bigfeet in the wild

ok dodge I don't think any scientist would hold up this info if it was real. You must remember that gorillas were only found by science a little over a hundred years ago and the Greenland shark, which is as big as a great white was generally regarded as a myth up until the 1930s. So it would not be scientists holding up the results of this evidence. However while the claim of an ape breeding with human females 15000 years ago could be possible as that was during the last ice age when there were many species in north america and the world that no longer exist such as the saber tooth tiger, mamouths, dire wolves, even horses in the Americas which went extinct until reintroduced by Spanish explorers after Columbus. So it is possible such an ape existed then even though we have yet to find fossil remains to prove this. However the big possible flaw in this theory is that normally species with similar genetic make up , suck as horses and donkeys, can mate and produce off spring the offspring are normally sterile (unable to reproduce). However if the two species are close enough dna wise it could be possible that a hybrd was created that could reproduce such as occurs when a wolf mates with a domestic dog or a coyote (most eastern US coyotes have wolf dna also). So i would think if this evidence is good it would be published.

Well I go with the theory that it is a giant ape that has survived all these years that was called Gigantic Piticus.  Science is continually discovering species of animals and birds thought to be extinct thousand of years ago, why not a great ape?

Where did you get all that info?  Most is iffy at best, IMO.

I read that the dna in the Smelja case came back as bear.   Also Meldrum has come out and said "no body",(he was present wen they returned to the site and collected the "steak: sample) and he is one I tend to believe...IMO the most credible BF researcher  out there atm.

The Ketchum report was to be released "soon" five years ago.  And the way I understand it was declined by all US science magazines, and is under peer review only for a Russian magazine, and quite possibly not even a science magazine but more a "National Enquirer" type.

Rick Dyer is a known and self-admitted hoaxer in the BF world.  he has little to no creditability left.

Many many other questionable things on your post...I wouldn't get your hopes up so soon..nothing has happened in the last thirty years to prove the existance, it ain't happening any time soon.

Matt Moneymaker is about as credible as any other reality tv program participant.  He doesn't even have a degree in any science field.

(and did you cut and paste all that?  If so..from where?  I'd like to see this site and who's it is)

And the Minnows/BBC film is highly connectedwith Biscardi (sp?).  

Anyone remember the Georgia BF in the cooler/freezer hoax a few years back?  yeah....that's him.

Biscardi is not connected with them from what I read. Rick Dyer was at the camp site with filmers for minnow film when he shot the bigfoot. Allegedly the filming crew has footage of the Bigfoot taking the bait and filmed the shooting of animal. Minnow films has since broke off relations with Rick Dyer for unknown reasons. The film will be out this may, we will have wait and see.

Biscardi is not connected with them from what I read. Rick Dyer was at the camp site with filmers for minnow film when he shot the bigfoot. Allegedly the filming crew has footage of the Bigfoot taking the bait and filmed the shooting of animal. Minnow films has since broke off relations with Rick Dyer for unknown reasons. The film will be out this may, we will have wait and see.

Rick Dyer was actually the guy that did the "BF in the Cooler" hoax....Bascardi backed him up on it before the truth came out (hoax!).   IF Dyer was the supposed shooter in the movie...how can they be distancing themselves from him?  Can't have it both ways..or do they realize they got duped by a know hoaxster...or two?

and:

https://www.prbuzz.com/entertainment/55336-brits-fly-across-the-pond.html

Redwood City, CA  / PRBuzz.com / October 4, 2011 - - In early October, 2011, a crew of British filmmakers from London based Minnow Films, will be traveling to America to film a Bigfoot Expedition that will include evidence and testimony about several Bigfoot sightings and an alleged Bigfoot shooting.

The expedition will be led by Tom Biscardi of Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. of Redwood City, California (www.searchingforbigfoot.com).

PLEASE do not pin your hopes and dreams on these two yahoos!  Stay calm.  Most of these things panning out atm have some serious flaws in them.  

The one I'm finding intersting atm is the Sierra kills...though the dna showed bear.  What he claims happened could really have happened, and he has a witness that was with him backing up his claim.  The piece of flesh that they found and tested was actually found about 5 weeks later, under feet of snow and about 70 yards downhill frm where he thought the kill happened.  So it probably has nothing at all to do with anything.

Did you read the report about "Daisy" or 'Squatch in a box"  today was the first time I came across it....supposed live one caught in a trap..of course they released it w/o showing it to the public...this was supposidly last week.

Good point made here:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/35363-rick-dyer-again/page__st__2850

Ugh, I wanted to distance myself from this whole fiasco, but these latest events have struck a nerve.  Let's take it from the top.

1.  Bigfoot comes into RD camp

2.  RD shoots bigfoot in the back of the head.....with a 30.06

3. Shenanigans commence with various players

4.  "skeptic" views body and confirms legitimacy

5.  Before we proceed, let's go back to #2

6.  "skeptic", after viewing the body describes eyes, nose, and prominent brow ridge

Does everyone here have a good picture of what the exit wound would look like?  RD claims to have shot this creature at close range, in the back of the head, with a 30.06.  Unless it was at some impossibly weird angle, there is no face left to analyze, let alone a brow ridge.

And who is "Musky Allen" and why should anyone believe him?  Just saying.  He claims to be big in the BF world, but no one seems to have ever heard of him until about last week....lol   Again, just be careful how much stock you put in anything connected with Dyer.  Maybe Minnows Films figured him out and distanced themselves from him for a good reason.  And dyer now when he talks of a film doesn't mention Minnows either..but still talks of a film to come out.  You do realize Dyer has his own film company, right?

Musky Allen claims they invited Meldrum to view the boDy and he declined unless his usual fees were involved, whioch they refused to pay.  Meldrum claims he never spoke to them about any of it.

Sorry, though I didn't wacth the video..we have the mobile wi-fi and are restrictd on how much we can use each month...usually plenty until we start streaming video..so I try to save bytes for two kids in HS and what they need for school work.  From chatter I've read on the vider there is still much iffy.

So now Musky is saying there was an exit wound...in the neck.  So Dyer claims to have shot it in the head...exit wound in the neck would be a downward path....just how tall is Dyer that he would be standing at that angle over an 8 FOOT BIG FOOT!!??

I'll hold my excitement on this one in check...along with the excitement I've been holding in check over the Ketchum report for a few years.  If they come out proving it..wonderful...but I'm not going to be their cheerleaders until then.

Well dsm if you would have been following Facebook Find Bigfoot, Musky has been their biggest critic for years now. He has come out time and time again saying that Bigfoot doen't exist. So the big question is why did he change his mind so abruptly? There is only 2 solutions, A- he did witness a bigfoot body or B- he was paid off to say he witnessed a body, which is it?  

I've repeatedly asked you for links where you read, but have yet to get one....??

I'd love for them to prove they are right...BUT there are so many "buts" to the whole thing.  

So if there was a squatch in a cooler...why would the/hey invite a joe-six-pack-sceptic-FB-psydo-name-poster to come and verify it instead of someone with some creditedtials in zoology, biology or some other science field?  Dyer's own site is a paid per click site, and he's said at one point that he's made more money off this then he did on the '08 BF in the cooler hoax.  He could very well be paying Musky to help him.  Again..who is Musky really other then a fake name on the internet...real name and creditentials would go a long way in being believable.  Google Musky Allen...you get nothing other then the BF stuff of recent...not like when you google Ketchum..you can find out that she is a real person with degrees, a business, etc.

I've been on the FB/FB site and every picture/blobsquath/camera phone/obvious fake video that they put up they scream "This is the real thing!!!!!"  Kind of like the tv show Finding Bigfoot" that proclaim every time a stick breaks in the woods that "Oh THAT'S definately a squatch!!"   Seems to just make a mockery of the real scientific work that is going on.  Any wonder why people roll their eyes at big foot believers.

You just seem to get so gungh-ho about every story that comes out as though THIS ONE is proving it all to the world.  There have been many of these stories over the years, and I've learned it's just better to sit and let them pan out..so far none have turned out to be anything conclusive.  Some are more credible than others...some turn out to be admitted hoaxes.  (BF in the cooler...the tracks path a few months ago with 100+ tracks, etc)

The ONLY thing giving this "dead body in Vegas" story any credibility for me is that Chris Noel has said he believes it to be true.  (though he feel for the Enoch story also).  I'll just wait and see, but doubt if I will be spewing to the masses what an awesome news-breaking science-changing story this is any time soon.

Minnows is doing the film on men obsessed with finding monsters, and Dryer was a bit player in the whole thing.  It is about the human's obsession, not about the so-called monsters themselves.  I am guessing they camped with him, got their story on HIM and are now distancing themselves from him and his wild story because they know it didn't go down like he's claiming it did.  They are taking their snippet of his life and moving on with the rest of their story...though it might make good after-notes about how so many other people obsessed with BF are so quick to believe a known hoaxster a mere three years later.

This all reads like a soap opera. Is it the drama that keeps you interested? Everyone seems to have proof, but they can't reveal it now. How many years has this stuff been going on? Its like watching the old tv show dallas except everyone believes JR is a real texas oil man