GoDuBois.com

DNA Study Proves Bigfoot exists!!!

Dodgeman

This all reads like a soap opera. Is it the drama that keeps you interested? Everyone seems to have proof, but they can't reveal it now. How many years has this stuff been going on? Its like watching the old tv show dallas except everyone believes JR is a real texas oil man

....maybe someone HAS seen Bigfoot, but they are not talking, because they figure he wants his privacy.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they have seen him and they have proof, they just cant show us now....reminds me of a kid i went to high school with. He dated a model from a different school, of course no one ever saw her but she was smoking hot and they were in love.

Oh they have seen him and they have proof, they just cant show us now....reminds me of a kid i went to high school with. He dated a model from a different school, of course no one ever saw her but she was smoking hot and they were in love.

NO NO NO NO NO!!  That was Manti T'aeo last month...lol  (name spelling can be wrong)

If you think the drama we've posted about here is a lot, you shold read on the Bf sites...we've only touched on a smidgen of the stuff going in circles with this story.  BF stories like this don't happen all the time, so they can be fun to watch unwind and unravel.  anytime I see Dryer and/or Biscardi's name mentioned it's a clue to go pop some popcorn and get ready for the show.

Oh yeah...and when I was on the Minnows Film company website today I looked throgh a list of the films they have out...documentary low budget types...but anyway..one was about the guy last year that had the exotic animals in Ohio that left them all lose and then killed himself...remember they had to put down all those beautiful big cats..and foufn the owner partly eaten by them.  Might be interesting if you can figure out how to get a copy.