GoDuBois.com

Moonflower seeds

tipcat

I've been sticking them on the embankment every time I find them on sale. That is always in the spring. I didn't know they ever had to be divided. I'm hoping they will fill in that lower part of the garden across from the Harley shop. They are one of the few things that the groundhogs don't eat.

Do you want any creeping flock for your sale? I was told they should not be transplanted until August, is that correct? Anyway, I need to thin mine so you are welcome to them.

We will welcome any donations for the plant sale.  This, in addition to the Mall gift wrspping at Christmas, are our major fundraisers to support the beds that we have built and maintain.

Has anyone checked out all of the spring flowers on the new mounds?  Thanks to Dottie who planted hundreds of bulbs last fall.

Do you want any creeping flock for your sale? I was told they should not be transplanted until August, is that correct? Anyway, I need to thin mine so you are welcome to them.

I would be happy to buy some from you.  Last year I dug out the embankment in front of our house and I lost some flowers this winter.  I want to fill in with ground cover....the more the better!  Then my husband doesn't have to mow!

You can PM me.

Guest snellma

Did you get the seeds I mailed out to the ones that asked?  I sent them out on Wed.

Sorry, I got mine on Friday.  We had company from VA so this is the first I have looked at the computer.  Thank you so much.  After things quiet down a bit I will get them planted.