GoDuBois.com

SAD

steelnut

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Bon, sunflowers are a big favorite of mine! TY for the pictures, I actually smiled, and hubby said that I looked giddy, LOL!

Dear God,  I swear if I don't see something GREEN soon, I' m going to explode.  BWAA, Ha, ha, I've already exploded on the debate forum.....see I get bitchy, what can I say?

OMG Bon, sunflowers are a big favorite of mine! TY for the pictures, I actually smiled, and hubby said that I looked giddy, LOL!

Dear God, I swear if I don't see something GREEN soon, I' m going to explode.  BWAA, Ha, ha, I've already exploded on the debate forum.....see I get bitchy, what can I say?

Thats funny. I am watching The Incredible Hulk right now.lol. Green enough for ya? Its been on all day. Im seeing green!!!

I need to do something soon for my husband. He's starting to bring me down too! I joke with him about it, but I do think I will stop and look for some vit D or something for him.

It's very easy to overdo the Vitamin D in some people so you may want to ask the doctor first.  Otherwise, want to send him to the woodshop with my husband?  He has whole banks of fluorescent out there.

Thats funny. I am watching The Incredible Hulk right now.lol. Green enough for ya? Its been on all day. Im seeing green!!!

No, No, No!!! I want real green, as in grass and trees!

I need to see my flowers blooming and I just need to see spring, I mean I REALLY need to see spring,  I'm getting bitchy and I hate that.

And hubby hates it too!  :)

• 3 weeks later...