GoDuBois.com

Small College World Series/ Dubois Mess. In Jeopardy?

jaman

This has been a very nice tourist  addition type activity for our area. For our area I mean Clearfield, Dubois, even Brookville. Hotels and restaurants are full. Who from the City is going to be credible at this point to step in and Help Penn State Dubois and Clearfield  County Tourist Agency host this event. Im sure the USCAA is waying this matter.  Dont be surprised that they move this event from Dubois. And that would be a shame because that is exactly the shots in the arm this area needs. Not to lose a million dollars or so business pumped in for just a week. New people need to step up.

4 hours ago, jaman said:

This has been a very nice tourist  addition type activity for our area. For our area I mean Clearfield, Dubois, even Brookville. Hotels and restaurants are full. Who from the City is going to be credible at this point to step in and Help Penn State Dubois and Clearfield  County Tourist Agency host this event. Im sure the USCAA is waying this matter.  Dont be surprised that they move this event from Dubois. And that would be a shame because that is exactly the shots in the arm this area needs. Not to lose a million dollars or so business pumped in for just a week. New people need to step up.

Just now, BillyC said:
4 hours ago, jaman said:

Herma and Scarnati and the Varischettis have already profited from this