GoDuBois.com

Penns Woods

Lumberjack58

My best guess is his health has had an impact on the site. I hope he is doing ok but I really do not know. I am going to assume that the site will take him time to fix it or it may be that it will not return. It was up an running at the beginning of the month so maybe it wont be long for Chris to get a handle on it.

This is from last August.

I’m aware that there have been a few headaches above and beyond the usual recently.

The website was unavailable for a period of time during the second week of July. I apologize for that inconvenience, and credits are going to be provided for those who had paid ads running during that time.

Also at the moment onewoods.net email addresses are not working. This is directly due to Google policy changes that I wasn’t aware of until late in the process. Onewoods.net email accounts have been hosted on Google since almost the beginning, since about 2007. This was a free service until recently, and discussion w/ Google over what would be paid for those broke down. I believe I’ve got a handle on who to speak with now, and I hope to have some progress there shortly.

My blog was also down for quite a while now. This is a side effect of AWS decommissioning its EC2-Classic environment, where nearly everything for Rennug has been hosted from the beginning. Or again from around 2006/2007 at least. I have moved most everything away from AWS EC2-Classic, but the blog had a glitch (firewall related if you’re interested) that I wasn’t able to track down until today.

None of these things should have taken nearly so long. Unfortunately on June 15th I suffered a heart attack that cost me about 60% of my left ventricle ejection fraction. I’m not moving nearly as fast as I was a short while ago, and my ability to keep things running smoothly was compromised at roughly the same time several technical issues arose.

I am grateful for your patience, and I am working to restore those remaining issues as quickly as I can.

Thanks!
Chris

*************************************************************************************************************