GoDuBois.com

US approves chicken made from cultivated cells, the nation’s first ‘lab-grown’ meat

Pappy

https://apnews.com/article/cultivated-meat-lab-grown-cell-based-a88ab8e0241712b501aa191cdbf6b39a

I wont post the article but know this. Bill gates funded this project and others. The companies Bill gates is involved with:  Beyond Meats, Just, Upside Foods and Impossible.

Bill Gates thinks all rich countries should use synthetic beef also and you will get to like the taste. He thinks that Governments should regulate to make people eat it.

Now the article doesn't go into to detail about Bill gates. I got the Bill Gates info from many sources.

Here is a Youtube video I found that goes into detail about this and some prophies. Also it does not say anything about Oceangate not sure why there is a picture of it.

Question: when you click on Forums do you get an Ad page first that you have to close before seeing the forums. This is the only place I get this and it happens on all my browsers. It may be Windows 11 doing this.

38 minutes ago, Gator11 said:

Question: when you click on Forums do you get an Ad page first that you have to close before seeing the forums. This is the only place I get this and it happens on all my browsers. It may be Windows 11 doing this.

There's lots of sites that have popup ads..for instance, The Weather Channel, Accuweather, etc. have those ads.  Perhaps the ads help fund this site and others.