GoDuBois.com

Maui update ....

• Administrators
On 9/13/2023 at 8:14 AM, fedup said:

Question, if there really is a whole lot of crooked going on (which would never surprise me) just what is the crooked people's end game?????? What did, purposely burning the whole place down, accomplish???? What was worth so many lives???

I can't make a decision on who is right and who is wrong if I don't know for sure that there is/was no end game or there actually was/is an end game.  

Motive??????   if any. 

fedup ... Its called land grab. They want to OWN ALL of this land that they have destroyed. The people didn't want to sell, so this the only option they had left. TO DESTROY this land (with DEW) and to purchase it....  > DEW = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

People will not have the money to rebuild again. Many insurance companies have already backed out of paying their claims.

Why has Orpah & many celebrities purchased so much Maui real-estate in the last couple years at DISCOUNT PRICES ???? Take a Wild guess?? You'll be right with your first answer. 

The have already had plans on making Lahaina a 15 minute city from meetings a few months back that already is mapped out. It is listed on this thread. 

Hey fed, why did they fence off the whole destroyed land and won't let anyone enter?? Not even the owners of the properties?? 

5 minutes ago, Pompeii said:

fedup ... Its called land grab. They want to OWN ALL of this land that they have destroyed. The people didn't want to sell, so this the only option they had left. TO DESTROY this land (with DEW) and to purchase it....  > DEW = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

People will not have the money to rebuild again. Many insurance companies have already backed out of paying their claims.

Why has Orpah & many celebrities purchased so much Maui real-estate in the last couple years at DISCOUNT PRICES ???? Take a Wild guess?? You'll be right with your first answer. 

The have already had plans on making Lahaina a 15 minute city from meetings a few months back that already is mapped out. It is listed on this thread. 

Hey fed, why did they fence off the whole destroyed land and won't let anyone enter?? Not even the owners of the properties?? 

Steve, I thought for a while before jumping on your thread and to be honest, I have not paid much attention to the whole subject. It's the liberal side of me, why should I care, it does not concern me. That's a joke son🍻

I just have not paid enough attention to the situation, so I asked for help from you who has been paying attention.

The one thing I seen from the pics and videos that made me think that there was something going on was how this fire jumped across manmade grassy areas into parking lots and people's yards.

I understand forest fires and how the fires jump from tree to tree but grass over streets to grass seems unreal and it should have been controllable.

I chose the screen name of fedup for a reason. I am fedup with the voted for and powers that be, trying to tell me what I am supposed to believe.

As the years have gone by I have seen what these people wants to do with my mind. They want/need me to believe their version of the truth. 

When people like you and I refuses to walk their walk we are dismissed as some sort of nut cases. The Liberal controlled information highway does all it can do to shut us up.

That's really bad in a so called "free society" 

What can be worse than the information highway controlling the information???

Easy answer, lazy idiots willing to swallow what they are being fed everyday.

It's easy, ain't it?

Get one on one with any of these brainwashed fools with actual facts and they end up looking like Braindead Biden .

I know that my direct attacks against the Liberals shut down the debate forum and I apologize for that, to a point.

But if you look at the time line you will see the liberals melting away since they elected braindead and his braindeads.

Their empty responses that they always used just was not working. 

Even a fool could/can see what has happened to our voted for (by the liberals) government. They can't protect their beliefs, so they run and hide under their rock waiting for another day to put forth their America hating agenda.

Oops, I got off track concerning the subject. 

When I get time I will try to find facts concerning this mess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@Project_Veritas
An emergency housing proclamation signed by Hawai'i Governor Josh Green on July 17, 2023, three weeks before the Maui fire, granted additional emergency powers including the ability to shut off water mains, gas mains, electric power, and other services.

2023-11-07_10-17-19.jpg

You can read it here:POINTRIGHT: https://governor.hawaii.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/2307072-1.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Pompeii said:

Why Did All Trees in Lahaina Burnt From the Inside-Out? Anyone?

Most trees have a dead or very dry center.  If any openings such as dead branches or cracks lead to the inside, the inside will burn first, and if the outside fire last long enough, it can burn the outside also which is where the wet and living tissue exists, right under the bark.  Not a mystery.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Petee said:

Most trees have a dead or very dry center.  If any openings such as dead branches or cracks lead to the inside, the inside will burn first, and if the outside fire last long enough, it can burn the outside also which is where the wet and living tissue exists, right under the bark.  Not a mystery.

Not every tree burns the same ... watch this FULL video and it should explain to you what happened in this Maui FIRE.

These fires in Maui were microwaved based. THIS IS NOT A NORMAL FIRE!!

This opinion is from a 48 yr Arborist. Just In the last 7 years, he has looked at 38 large fires aftermaths with over 107 trips to these.

This is the MOST IMPORTANT video to watch concerning the Maui Fires.