GoDuBois.com

Russell Brand Situation Just Got WAY Worse! PROOF It's All An Op As Government BUSTED In Plot!

Pappy

I doubt many know who this man is and when I saw a user mention him yesterday I thought I would make a post about him.

Russell has upset the elites and they are spreading rumors etc. They also on the same day said the same accusations against the actor from the film the Sound of freedom. 

The left has been trying to get people to ignore this film and they are going against the people who are speaking out against governments and whatever the left disagree with.

Shame on them.

I do not believe one word the media says about people. look what they are doing to President Trump.

3 hours ago, Pappy said:

I doubt many know who this man is and when I saw a user mention him yesterday I thought I would make a post about him.

Russell has upset the elites and they are spreading rumors etc. They also on the same day said the same accusations against the actor from the film the Sound of freedom. 

The left has been trying to get people to ignore this film and they are going against the people who are speaking out against governments and whatever the left disagree with.

Shame on them.

I do not believe one word the media says about people. look what they are doing to President Trump.

I withhold judgement both ways.  You don’t know if he isn’t guilty of what he’s being accused of. Nor do I.  He may be. He may not be. I certainly won’t say he did or didn’t do it.  For all you know it’s true. Too much nonsense both ways. 

11 hours ago, pennstater said:

I withhold judgement both ways.  You don’t know if he isn’t guilty of what he’s being accused of. Nor do I.  He may be. He may not be. I certainly won’t say he did or didn’t do it.  For all you know it’s true. Too much nonsense both ways. 

And there it is--------where is the truth?    Can anyone speak the truth?  Why does so many people accept the lies as the truth?  How can a person care about something if that person can't find the truth concerning that something?