GoDuBois.com

McCarthy gone??

DS58

Well now Mr Gaetz you got what you and your band of malcontents got what you wanted.  It is incumbent on you to fix this mess and get the spending bills to the floor.   Nero(congress) is fiddling while Rome (USA) burns to the ground.  Please vote out ALL incumbents next election cycle.  They all suck, let them get real jobs and live like the rest of us.

This situation has a lot of untold facts of why it may have been a needed thing .

This guy didn't just coast into this job.  There was a lot of opposition to his appointment.

You need to know how he handled his job. Most people don't, including me.

As usual, the real news is what you don't see or hear.

From what I can find so far, he is/was a swamp rat.

His firing came to be during a time when people were actually watching their voted for government, once again, not meeting a deadline that they set for theirselves. 

Why can't your voted for follow their own rules???

And the answer is, PORK and LOBBYISTS.

Your voted for government is funded by those two things. Those two things keeps your Congress in office. Quit believing that your vote is controlling your government you voted for.

If you want your voted for to do what you want, start a lobby group and donate huge bucks to it.

You need to watch how your voted for actually do their job. Good luck on finding the facts you need.

Start with "PORK". Learn, Who? What? and How Much.  Good luck finding facts.

So far, after a hour or so of searching, I have found one so far.

Rollcall com

Don’t know or care about Mr McCarthy.  His ouster has all but paralyzed the federal government except for Executive  Orders and we all know how that will go.  I agree that spending is out of hand by many orders of magnitude. Is there any chance to get a more conservative speaker, probably not without grave consequences to our economy (think shutdown and probably a recession).  If weird things happen we could also see a democratic speaker with the republicans in the majority.   If you remove your speaker you should at least have a viable alternative.  They don’t !!!