GoDuBois.com

“It did not distinguish between women, children, and elderly, it harmed all of them.

Pappy

And the UN now says what??????

I wore my fingers out providing facts concerning the UN's responsibility in what is happening today in Israel. 33 UN member voted many years ago to take land away from the Arabs and give it to the Jews. I was met with a steady attack claiming what the bible says about what is happening today along with the ongoing drama about what happened to the Jews during the holocaust. What happen then has nothing to do with today. Just like we will solve nothing by giving black people money because of the a-hole plantation owners. Hitler was a A-hole and the slave owners were a-holes. History's that can't be changed even by lies told today. 

The useless UN had no right to do what they did but still 33 people voted to continue something that can't be solved by drawing new lines on a map. It's painfully obvious that the Arabs and Jews can not find a way to get along. If they are not willing to get along, there are no rules or money supplied by others that will fix them. The are just gonna have to kill each other from now to the end of time.  If "others" have a desire to fix their problem, "others" will have to stop taking sides, promoting the killing, funding the killing and most of all quit giving them world wide news segments covering their killing. 

So what does the UN say today as they cover their azz?

United Nations General Assembly Emergency Meeting on the Gaza warIMAGE SOURCE,EPA
Image caption,
The UN General Assembly voted overwhelmingly in favour of an immediate truce in Gaza
By George Wright & Antoinette Radford
BBC News

Israel has angrily dismissed a UN resolution urging a "humanitarian truce" in Gaza, vowing that it will continue to defend itself.

The UN General Assembly overwhelmingly called for an immediate humanitarian truce between Israel and Hamas.

Israeli UN Ambassador Gilad Erdan said the UN no longer held "even one ounce of legitimacy or relevance".

The US voted against the resolution but has called for a "humanitarian pause" in Israeli military operations in Gaza.

Israel's military on Friday said it was expanding its operations, as its strikes intensified across the Gaza region.

Spokesman Daniel Hagari said forces had "increased the attacks in Gaza. The air force widely attacks underground targets and terrorist infrastructure, very significantly".

He again told Gaza residents to move further south.

Israel has been bombing Gaza since the 7 October Hamas attacks that killed 1,400 people in Israel and saw 229 people taken hostage by Hamas.

The UN General Assembly on Friday voted in favour of an immediate truce in Gaza. There were 120 votes in favour, 14 against and 45 abstentions.

The resolution - put forward by Jordan on behalf of the Arab group - also condemns all acts of violence against Palestinian and Israeli civilians, including all "terror and indiscriminate attacks".

The vote is not legally binding, but carries moral weight due to the universality of the UN's membership.

Israel's Ambassador Erdan called it "a dark day for the UN and for mankind," vowing his country would use "every means" in fighting Hamas.

"Today is a day that will go down as infamy. We have all witnessed that the UN no longer holds even one ounce of legitimacy or relevance," he said.

He accused those who voted yes of preferring to support "the defence of Nazi terrorists" instead of Israel.

US national security spokesperson John Kirby said the US would support breaks in fighting to help hostages get out of Gaza - and to allow more aid in.

"We would support humanitarian pauses for stuff getting in, as well as for people getting out, and that includes pushing for fuel to get in and for the restoration of electrical power," he said.

The White House has not commented on the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) announcement that Israel is expanding its ground operations into Gaza.

The Hamas-run health ministry in Gaza says 7,000 people have been killed since Israel's retaliatory bombing began. There is now a critical shortage of essential services, thousands have fled their homes and the infrastructure has been heavily damaged.

Among international leaders calling for a ceasefire was France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Speaking before Israel said it was increasing its attacks in Gaza, he said he had told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli President Isaac Herzog that the population of Gaza must be protected.

"A humanitarian truce is useful today to be able to protect those who are on the ground, who have suffered bombings," he said at the end of a two-day summit of EU leaders in Brussels.

Mr Macron reiterated that Israel had a right to defend itself, but he said "the complete blockade, the indiscriminate bombardment and even more the prospect of a massive ground operation" posed significant risks for the civilian population in Gaza.

Meanwhile, Jordan warned the outcome of what it called a "ground war" would be a humanitarian catastrophe.

Israel this week called for the UN's secretary general to step down over comments he made about the Gaza war.

António Guterres said in a speech to the Security Council on Tuesday that he condemned unequivocally Hamas's deadly attacks in Israel two weeks ago but that they "did not happen in a vacuum".

Israel accused him of "justifying terrorism" and called for his immediate resignation.

More here

Continued on the next post made by a man who does not care about what is happening over there because he has no control what so-ever on what is happening there. He is way more concerned about what is happening in his own country.  

More from the man who cares about his country.

Face the truth people. It does not matter what you think or what side you support, your thoughts and beliefs mean nothing concerning this part of history. Your only true input will be your tax dollars used to support the killers on both sides. Your voted for government will see to that no matter what you say. 

Can you have a say????   Most likely not under the current circumstances that you have voted for.  Can you change that???  YES but you are going to have to work for it.  First off, quit believing all the drama that you tune into to satisfy your feelings that you are right in your thinking. Once again, your so called news sources are using you for money and your voted for government is using you for votes.  WAR IS HELL AND HUMAN BEINGS DIE. Live with that fact. 

Nobody can sanitize useless killing. There is not enough words or money to make that happen. If you pick a side and allow your voted for government to support any side you are responsible for the useless killing.

Quit picking a side and believing your side has the right to kill others. Quit believing you have a right to support any killer because you have some sort of governmental entity or God/Religion on your side. Your God and or Religion has never stopped the killing.  Get ready for the pain. I debated myself on typing this next truth because I just know it will pizz people off.  (but I decided to let my fingers do what they do)  If you actually believe that a God or a Religion can stop humans from killing each other, where was YOUR God or YOUR religion when ONE human directed the inhumane slaughter of 6 million JEWS? 

First of many steps. Demand that your country hangs a 30 day eviction notice on the front door of the UN. Remove anybody or anything connected to the UN from our government. Zero dollars of support from this country. (watch the UN disappear in short time, without your tax dollars) Demolish every building there, send the bill to the UN and plant trees and flowers to make the tree huggers happy. 

I am pretty sure that the dumbazz college kids will stand and cheer for the trees and the flowers. 

Cancel the useless noise

It's YOUR COUNTRY, start believing in it and supporting it. 

Sorry. I can't make my fingers be still.

So you want to end the killing and the destruction but keep your gods and religion's alive, try this on for size. 

Start using the age old solution that has worked many times in history.  Cut the head off of the snake. 

I am a firm believer that billions of people just wants to believe in their god and religion and just wants to be left alone. I think our old guys wrote a paper proving that when they set down and tried to write rules concerning peoples rights to live as they choose. 

A micro-minority of men has used a majority of people to carry out their greed in the name of a god or a religion. I firmly believe that the majority of of the majority has no desire to kill or destroy.  These poor everyday people live in fear of the micro-minority who controls their every move. 

Remove the micro-majority by any means possible.  If that can be accomplished we would see a lot less death and destruction.