GoDuBois.com

“It did not distinguish between women, children, and elderly, it harmed all of them.

Pappy

18 minutes ago, Petee said:

I would work for PEACE!  That would be regardless of who controlled whatever.

I posted HISTORICAL FACT right from the UN and other sources.  WHAT Bible history, but then I guess I didn't realize the depths of your refusal to READ!!

There, a significant part of the nation's long history was enacted, of which the first thousand years are recorded in the Bible; there, its cultural, religious, and national identity was formed; and there, its physical presence has been maintained through the centuries, even after the majority was forced into exile.

The birthplace of the Jewish people is the Land of Israel. There, a significant part of the nation's long history was enacted, of which the first thousand years are recorded in the Bible.

Interesting that it was called Israel in the Old Testament and Palestine was divided in to Judah and Israel. 

The land that you think was given to them was given to them by GOD,

The Hebrews conquered it at God's command. 

, but then I guess I didn't realize the depths of your refusal to READ!!

I guess I just proved your attack on me to be wrong.

33 people created Iseral.  No matter how hard you want to change that fact you are gonna have to live with it.  

Death count so far-------2800. Wonder what the death count would be if we counted all those that has been killed since the 33 people voted in 1947?

https://bje.org.au/knowledge-centre/israel/history/historical-presence/

"Jews have lived in the land of Israel for nearly 4000 years, going back to the period of the Biblical patriarchs (c.1900 BCE). The story of the Jewish people, Israel, its capital, Jerusalem, and the Jewish Temple there, has been one of exile, destruction and rebirth. In its 3000 years of history Jerusalem has been destroyed 17 times and 18 times reborn. There has always remained a Jewish presence in the land of Israel and in Jerusalem, and the Jewish people as a whole always dreamt of returning to and rebuilding it."

People always conquer land throughout the ages. Look at the US and the people slaughtered for it.

Personally I do not support Palestinians who celebrate the beheading of babies and rape and torture of them.

These types of people will kill every person who is not Muslim if they could and in fact they kill each other with the same verocity.

Look at all the deaths around the world in the name of their God which coincidentally is basically the same God the Jews/Christians worship the God of David. Then the Prophet came to the Christians and then the Muslims and now the Jewish people are waiting for their prophet. So everyone got divided and this is what we have now. The only problem I see is that the one group has gone totally insane.

I support Israel laying Gaza to waste and then rebuilding it into profitable and civilized areas instead of slums loaded with missiles.

The people of Gaza should have used those funds to build a better infrastructure for peace instead amassing weapons and committing pure acts of evil.

They bit the hand that fed them water, electricity etc. and now people want Israel to back down and think nothing happened. Screw that.

People say it is Hamas but is also the people of Gaza who support them as you saw by them applauding these terrorist and then letting their children beat and torture Israeli children. Yea they are not at all innocent.

It is time to end this madness and that is by destroying your enemy. Hamas and other Muslims who want Israel eliminated should all be sent to allah via the express lane.

Just look at the last 60 years what these followers of that so called prophet have done around the world including in the US. It goes back further than that.

3 hours ago, Pappy said:

"Jews have lived in the land of Israel for nearly 4000 years, going back to the period of the Biblical patriarchs (c.1900 BCE). The story of the Jewish people, Israel, its capital, Jerusalem, and the Jewish Temple there, has been one of exile, destruction and rebirth. In its 3000 years of history Jerusalem has been destroyed 17 times and 18 times reborn. There has always remained a Jewish presence in the land of Israel and in Jerusalem, and the Jewish people as a whole always dreamt of returning to and rebuilding it."

People always conquer land throughout the ages. Look at the US and the people slaughtered for it.

Personally I do not support Palestinians who celebrate the beheading of babies and rape and torture of them.

These types of people will kill every person who is not Muslim if they could and in fact they kill each other with the same verocity.

Look at all the deaths around the world in the name of their God which coincidentally is basically the same God the Jews/Christians worship the God of David. Then the Prophet came to the Christians and then the Muslims and now the Jewish people are waiting for their prophet. So everyone got divided and this is what we have now. The only problem I see is that the one group has gone totally insane.

I support Israel laying Gaza to waste and then rebuilding it into profitable and civilized areas instead of slums loaded with missiles.

The people of Gaza should have used those funds to build a better infrastructure for peace instead amassing weapons and committing pure acts of evil.

They bit the hand that fed them water, electricity etc. and now people want Israel to back down and think nothing happened. Screw that.

People say it is Hamas but is also the people of Gaza who support them as you saw by them applauding these terrorist and then letting their children beat and torture Israeli children. Yea they are not at all innocent.

It is time to end this madness and that is by destroying your enemy. Hamas and other Muslims who want Israel eliminated should all be sent to allah via the express lane.

Just look at the last 60 years what these followers of that so called prophet have done around the world including in the US. It goes back further than that.

The current fight is over the Israeli blockade and has been going on for years.  It exists because Hamas keeps shooting missles into Israel.  If they ever stop their violence and turn up at the peace talks, then the blockade could possibly be lifted.  I think the last time the talks were attempted, it was Trump.  Since then........nothing.

I'm sure the Gaza Strip citizens are frustrated but they need to remember that a lot of their vital support comes directly from Israel.  They just can't import or export anything that could be used for warfare.  Tough love!!!!  They want it all or nothing and look where it has gotten them.

Peaceful Palestinians still live in Jerusalem and many come in daily from the Gaza Strip to work.  Now I assume Hamas has screwed that up too.

So has the Arabs-----so now what??????

You are correct, those who conquer by force are the new owners and rulers. The last conquerers (between the arabs and the jews) of that land before 1947 were the arabs. The land was theirs to use and rule. Then came the UN (33 people strong) with a piece of paper negating the arabs win.  This is were the modern day problem started. 33 people stuck their noses in a place where their noses did not belong and the killing began/continued. 

I do not support either side and that is why I have been making all these posts in this thread. None of it is any of my business, your business, or this country's business. If you and others wants to make it your business, get out YOUR checkbook and start writing checks. Don't demand our government to spend MY money for what YOU want. Don't demand our government to send our citizens there to be killed for what YOU want, get on a plane or a boat and risk your life, not our soldiers. How did Korea and Vietnam work out for you???? Can't you learn your lesson???

Everytime I turn on the news I hear the begging for support of the jewish people. This country has done nothing but support them for way too many years and we have nothing to show for it except receive more begging. (O WAIT, we did get something from the jews, we had them take out a arab nuke site for us) I don't hear much begging for the arabs (don't forget, it is the arab leaders doing the killing, not their general population) We constantly support the jews and pay to have arabs killed then stand around and b1tch because the arabs flew planes into our buildings.   Just how stupid is that thought process???

The current fight is over the Israeli blockade and has been going on for years.

The current fight has been going on for centuries and in 1947 33 people made that fight even worse. 

It exists because Hamas keeps shooting missles into Israel.

NO, it exists because the arabs wants their land back and just like me and many others they will fight to the death for what is theirs. 

Petee, Pappy and a few others, why do you believe you/I or this country needs to spend money we don't have for this never ending problem???  Our own border is being attacked everysecond of everyday. Don't you think we should spend the money we don't have there?   Ain't you all tired of being the world police????  The UN pulls some major stupid and then cries for this country to pay for their stupid. How is Ukraine working out for you?   Has that money done any good???? 

Comon sense and logic tells us that if we have a problem and desire to fix that problem we need to learn what is causing the problem. When it comes to the killing in the mid-east-----WE ARE THE PROBLEM

1 hour ago, fedup said:

The current fight is over the Israeli blockade and has been going on for years.

The current fight has been going on for centuries and in 1947 33 people made that fight even worse. 

It exists because Hamas keeps shooting missles into Israel.

NO, it exists because the arabs wants their land back and just like me and many others they will fight to the death for what is theirs. 

Petee, Pappy and a few others, why do you believe you/I or this country needs to spend money we don't have for this never ending problem???  Our own border is being attacked everysecond of everyday. Don't you think we should spend the money we don't have there?   Ain't you all tired of being the world police????  The UN pulls some major stupid and then cries for this country to pay for their stupid. How is Ukraine working out for you?   Has that money done any good???? 

Comon sense and logic tells us that if we have a problem and desire to fix that problem we need to learn what is causing the problem. When it comes to the killing in the mid-east-----WE ARE THE PROBLEM

And would you send the Jews back to the Holocaust?

51 minutes ago, Petee said:

And would you send the Jews back to the Holocaust?

GOOD GRIEF Petee, can you let go of the drama long enough to pay attention to what is happening TODAY? 

You sound like the news people, constantly bringing up something that happened years ago for an excuse to spend more money and lives. 

The holocaust happened between 1933 and 1945. It was pretty much caused by ONE lunatic. I bet if you took the time to learn about it you would find that there were countries that actually backed that lunatic during that time.

One country that did not was the United States, we sent approx. 407,000 soldiers to die  fighting for the jews. plus the US spent approx. 4.1 trillion dollars.    Ain't that enough for you?????

If spending money and sending our military to it's deaths is the answer, why is what is happening today, happening???  

Government demanded tax dollars used to fix the unfixable stupid (caused by government)  is what is causing the problem.

5 minutes ago, Pappy said:

I do not see anyone complaining about the ethnic cleansing Christians and Jews in Muslim countries.

Watch this mans video it may enlighten you if you are open minded but if not then prove this mans words wrong.

When it comes down to a subject that involves 2 sides why must everyone automatically think that if you ain't on their side you must be for the other side?

If I say something about the liberals I just have to be a Republican.

If I say something about the Jewish people I just have to be for the Arabs.

So one more time for those close minded people. I ain't a Republican and I ain't taking the Arabs side in this on going bullshit.

I am taking MY side which is the American citizen side. We Americans believe in and back America. No other country or thought process controls our minds.

Pappy, you and I have talked face to face in my garage and you know that what I just typed is true 

On 10/13/2023 at 8:43 PM, Petee said:

OK Fed Up, check the rest of the story above, pre-Ottoman rule.  The Israelites ruled that country BCE.  There were no Palestinians, just roaming bands of Bedouins who owned nothing and chose to live that way.

Here is a fact Fedup There were no Palenstine until the Romans made up that name to disconnect the Jews from their land and religion. It was called originally Judea

Also the Jewsish people never stole any land from the Arabs.from 636 to 1947. The Arabs however have.

Like I said watch the above video this man states facts.

8 minutes ago, Pappy said:

Here is a fact Fedup There were no Palenstine until the Romans made up that name to disconnect the Jews from their land and religion. It was called originally Judea

Also the Jewsish people never stole any land from the Arabs.from 636 to 1947. The Arabs however have.

Like I said watch the above video this man states facts.

Your correct, the Jewish people DID NOT TAKE any land from the Arabs in 1947.

It was given to them by 33 political people.

And here you go again, having to insist that I am on the Arabs side in order to protect your views.

So what is it gonna take people?  what is needed to get the arabs and the jews to get along?  (note, I am gonna start using the word jew from now on because I am tired of typing the "jewish people" to describe the same thing, if that offends you, get a freakin' life)  Name something that you know of that has  been tried before to get these two groups of people to get along. Name something that has been not tried that could actually work.  The world is waiting for your intelligent response. 

It's easy to type words that makes you appear as a compassionate person but try to make those words happen. You can't and so far nobody has. The hatred between these two groups of people is so intense that there is, most likely, no solution to it. 

How much of your money and how many lives are you willing to commit for a solution that does not exist? Are you willing to give your hard earned money away and give up your son's and daughters lives for a solution that can't be attained???

PSSSST, that is what you are doing today.

As you easily spread your compassion, other people are paying for it.  Just what gives you the right to do such a thing????

This thread has proven peoples ability to ignore/dismiss facts to make theirselves feel good. 

Come up with a viable solution or stand down and shut up. America and Americans can't afford your dreams and wishes. 

just a reminder, if your compassionate thoughts and your god/religion is the answer why are we having this conversation????? So far that is all people have had as a solution.  Why is the killing and destruction still happening?

The answer to that last question is simple.  Your wrong

So are you willing to continue to be wrong as people die or are you willing to try something different? 

Watching all this unfold is like watching our useless voted for government. more time is spent on defending or promoting a side than actually presenting a side that is useful. 

So if you you desire to be informed of what is happening in real time tune in to Fox News news to get the jews side or tune into the MSM to get the arabs side. 

or you could start thinking on your own using facts concerning this situation and common sense and logic.

Soldiers' lives are in your hands.  

8 hours ago, fedup said:

Your correct, the Jewish people DID NOT TAKE any land from the Arabs in 1947.

It was given to them by 33 political people.

And here you go again, having to insist that I am on the Arabs side in order to protect your views.

Those 33 people were voting on behalf of 33 nations of the WORLD!!  And IF you can read a map, you will see that a huge portion of Palestine was given to the Arabs who did nothing with it but let it rot and used it as a jumping off place from which to attack their own people and others.  They have also begged the world for money while the Jews supported their own people.  They brutally murder their own women and anyone who commits any kind of religious sin.  They are still one of the most uncivilized peoples in the world.  I would again suggest that you read The Haj and the Kiterunner to get the full view of what their daily lives are like.

If they truly want peace then why do they not show up with fair discussions at the Peace talks?  They don't, and when it was obvious they never intended to cooperate with a peaceful solution, then the rest of the world gave up.  The only thing that continues is their violence and spoiled children demands for "I want it all!".

13 hours ago, Petee said:

Those 33 people were voting on behalf of 33 nations of the WORLD!!  And IF you can read a map, you will see that a huge portion of Palestine was given to the Arabs who did nothing with it but let it rot and used it as a jumping off place from which to attack their own people and others.  They have also begged the world for money while the Jews supported their own people.  They brutally murder their own women and anyone who commits any kind of religious sin.  They are still one of the most uncivilized peoples in the world.  I would again suggest that you read The Haj and the Kiterunner to get the full view of what their daily lives are like.

If they truly want peace then why do they not show up with fair discussions at the Peace talks?  They don't, and when it was obvious they never intended to cooperate with a peaceful solution, then the rest of the world gave up.  The only thing that continues is their violence and spoiled children demands for "I want it all!".

Those 33 people were no different than your voted for Congress.

What is and what has been your voted for Congress's approval rating.

Try doing a little work so I don't have to. Because when I do the work for you, you just ignore the truth to satisfy your dreams .

List those 33 nations and their commitments today.

How many of their soldiers are helping the Jews? How much money have they given the Jews?

I feel so sorry for the Israeli Army.  They work every day with Palestinians (who do have their own country) but still want what was given BACK to the Israelis after it was stolen from them.  The Israelis know what it is like to not have a home, and they work daily to get along with the Arabs who still live inside of their country.  I have friends who have visited Kubutzes and worked there for months.   Arabs came and went as long as they worked and were peaceful.  

Jews do not dare to step out of their own part of the country on pain of kidnapping, torture and death.  

Israeli soldiers have to make daily life and death decisions when allowing anyone to cross their borders.  Now they have had to trap the entire Gaza Strip inside (although they said they would allow the inhabitants to leave in case it is destroyed.  They could just blast it all into oblivion if they chose, but no, they are trying to stop the fighters without harming innocent citizens.  Ask any American soldier how easy that is.  Ask the Arabs if they gave Israeli citizens the same choice when they invaded and killed everyone they could find, and this has been going on for decades.  Yet some crazies think it's the fault of the Israelis?  

Whatever people think or believe in either side of this issue. It’s not our issue . We should be more worried about what’s going on here. We have our own battles on our homeland to deal with. Like for instance the 100s of illegals that are being housed in our local area. Don’t hear anyone talking about that. I wish people would put as much time and energy into worrying about what’s going on in America than worrying about other countries. 

How many members here are willing to accept the facts?

No dreams, no wishes, no "people would never do that? No believing that their God is going to produce what you want.

Fact

If all the Arabs in the Mid-East decides to remove the Jews from a land that they believe belongs to them they can make that happen in a very short period of time. 

There is only one country on this earth that can make them pay for what they have ALREADY done.

That country is YOUR country. Are you willing to pay the price?

Or are you willing to sit back and let your country spend your money and increase your debt from now to the end of time?

As Israel goes, so will go the world.  What do we need in this country that we can't really get with some common sense, responsibility and thrift on our own part?  We hear about people being in trouble but it's usually because of their own poor choices.  Big cities are all in trouble because they choose to entertain liberal issues.  Portland is a huge failure because of poor choices that they made and then fought for.  Now they want bailed out.  Do you want your money sent there or to any other city that is imitating them?

So, Israel which have bailed the US out many times (but it usually is downplayed in the news) has been attacked by a group of enemies who already possess their share of a country, but now want someone else's share of that country.  

The blockade is in place because the Arabs continue to bring weapons in to use on Israel.  If they would simply stop all hostilities and go to the peace talks with honest intentions, then the blockade would be lifted.  It's THAT SIMPLE but they refuse.  Many of them are paid to be fighters, so no fighting, no paycheck!  They kill their own people if they in any way refuse to be part of the fighting.  Of course, the liberal news will not report it, but the Israeli news reports it every day.  Public news sources won't reprint it because it's not the cool thing to do.

It's not even about the land, it's because they want all Jews dead!  It's a dispute that goes back to a stupid move on the part of Sarah and Abraham.  If you choose not to believe the Bible, then read the Koran!  Wait, that isn't possible because since it's part of a religious history, it can't possibly be true.

So happily remain ignorant of the realities and the written truth no matter where it exists.  For some people, the only thing they are intelligent enough to spout is whatever rolls out of their ignorance.  For them, nothing exists in this world but what they want for themselves, certainly not peace for everyone, including the Jews.

11 hours ago, Petee said:

As Israel goes, so will go the world.  What do we need in this country that we can't really get with some common sense, responsibility and thrift on our own part?  We hear about people being in trouble but it's usually because of their own poor choices.  Big cities are all in trouble because they choose to entertain liberal issues.  Portland is a huge failure because of poor choices that they made and then fought for.  Now they want bailed out.  Do you want your money sent there or to any other city that is imitating them?

So, Israel which have bailed the US out many times (but it usually is downplayed in the news) has been attacked by a group of enemies who already possess their share of a country, but now want someone else's share of that country.  

The blockade is in place because the Arabs continue to bring weapons in to use on Israel.  If they would simply stop all hostilities and go to the peace talks with honest intentions, then the blockade would be lifted.  It's THAT SIMPLE but they refuse.  Many of them are paid to be fighters, so no fighting, no paycheck!  They kill their own people if they in any way refuse to be part of the fighting.  Of course, the liberal news will not report it, but the Israeli news reports it every day.  Public news sources won't reprint it because it's not the cool thing to do.

It's not even about the land, it's because they want all Jews dead!  It's a dispute that goes back to a stupid move on the part of Sarah and Abraham.  If you choose not to believe the Bible, then read the Koran!  Wait, that isn't possible because since it's part of a religious history, it can't possibly be true.

So happily remain ignorant of the realities and the written truth no matter where it exists.  For some people, the only thing they are intelligent enough to spout is whatever rolls out of their ignorance.  For them, nothing exists in this world but what they want for themselves, certainly not peace for everyone, including the Jews.

Supply the list of things that Israel has done for us besides attack the Arabs when we ask.

Outside of that statement your post just backed up my post.

Just how bad do you really want a all out war against the Arabs in order to protect your religious beliefs?

Nobody wins religious wars. Nobody