GoDuBois.com

Thoughts on the WALL!

Petee

I watched a news program yesterday on FOX where a rancher says he is really worried about cartel scouts and terrorists coming across his property now. They are all dressed in camo.  MS13 tattoed gang members knocked at his door to use the phone.  His wife was afraid and didn't let them in, but left sandwiches for them outside to eat.   The rancher was an older man and looked to be in his seventies.  He said he used to see border patrol on his land, but hasn't seen them for 3 months.  Seems our government is doing diddly right now to protect our borders.  These are just random thoughts, but  I really wonder if this is their plan.  To get all these folks into our country, give them citizenship, and then they will be "voters" for the current regime.  Soon they will be moving them into the local hotels and housing them.  They are doing that in the cities.  Heck, the old Holiday Inn in DuBois could use some business.  No one stays there.  Who is to say the government couldn't pay them mucho bucho and move those folks right in?  Aren't they already housing them in Philipsburg at the Mo Valley Processing Center? I have no problem at all with helping folks, but this influx of immigrants is wrong.  We need to take care of the folks that are already here.  Our country is in horrible debt, and the working people are paying for it all.  How much longer can we do it?  How can we support all these extra mouths to feed?  The 2024 election can't come fast enough for me.

Immigrants who are questionable are sent to the Detention Center in Phillipsburg till they can be verified for release or deportation. You see pure white buses with no markings transporting them.