GoDuBois.com

Migrant tells journalist: ‘Soon you’re going to know who I am’ it is Movsum Samadov

Pappy

What upsets me is that Biden has waited until now to try and pass legislation to control the border.  He had all this time.  He has waited until now to try to be the big hero for election time.  And he condemns Trump and the Republican lawmakers that they want to wait until the new President takes over.  Apparently the deal is not good, or they would pass it.  And where has the VP Harris been all this time?  I thought she was in charge of the border crisis.  I haven't seen that she has done diddly. 

On 1/30/2024 at 7:52 AM, Polo said:

What upsets me is that Biden has waited until now to try and pass legislation to control the border.  He had all this time.  He has waited until now to try to be the big hero for election time.  And he condemns Trump and the Republican lawmakers that they want to wait until the new President takes over.  Apparently the deal is not good, or they would pass it.  And where has the VP Harris been all this time?  I thought she was in charge of the border crisis.  I haven't seen that she has done diddly. 

I think, by now, that people are starting to understand that Biden is not "running" anything. It's obvious that he is not capable of running a toy plastic shovel in a grade school sand box.

He is being used as the Obama's and Clinton's (plus their liberal supporters) rip this country apart to get at Trump and every non-liberal in this country.

The lack of action concerning the border and the soldier killings in the middle east is right smack in your face. There is no attempt being made to hide their actions. Why should there be any? Nobody can touch the Obama/Clinton attack on America with any retribution. The only thing that can happen is blame placed on Biden and the liberals have no problem with that. Liberals will eat their own for a snack.

WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE. YOUR BEING USED, as your country falls apart before your eyes.

A president with all the power of the federal government allows a governor to upstage him????

REALLY?????

A think tank run by the most powerful military people in the world does not have a instant response to soldiers being killed and hurt in their sleep??????

REALLY??????

There is no logical reason why there was not rockets and jets in the air before those bodies were removed from their supposedly safe beds.

How many days have passed?????

How does our soldiers feel about the support and respect they are given???

They probably feel just like our cops do on our city streets as they get their azzes kicked by illegal invaders then watch as those scumbags gets released by our crooked liberal DOJ system.

But hey, don't worry, none of this happened in DuBois.

YET

Hey Petee, what is that bible quote you keep posting about people standing by while evil does it's thing?