GoDuBois.com

~~~ PET MEMORIAL PAGE ~~~

VikingPrincess

• 3 months later...

Our 12 year old Zeke lost his battle with something like Lymphoma last night.  He was an extraordinary dog, always guarding me wherever I went in the house.  We adopted a third dog this summer so the middle dog (Murphy who sings along with the musical clock when he feels alone) wouldn't experience so much stress being alone in the house.  I tried to adopt out Shadow on here but now we're glad we ended up keeping him.  I swear he's a reincarnated chef!  He loves to watch me cook.

Here's a thank you to Zeke who spent his life protecting me with just his good looks!

This Zeke and his puppy, Murphy who we got to keep company with Zeke who is now gone.

picture_042r_6325.jpg

• 3 months later...

May 2001 - Jan 2013. That's our OscarBear, the best family pet. He will be greatly missed. He was so lovable. We had him since he was born. He had such a kind loving heart, he always knew when you were feeling sad or upset & would try to cheer you up. He was a big boy, but would still find a way to squeeze into the smallest box he could find. It was a good 12 years spent with him. I'm glad to have pics & videos that captured memories of his life. <3

bearboyrs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JenMc32

RIP to our boy Sid, who passed rather unexpectedly on 3/24 in his sleep.  Nathan was devastated, he was his buddy from the day we brought him home just over a year ago.  Lady is also a little lost without her playmate.  Slowly but surely we're getting back into a routine and moving forward.  Even though he made messes in the house sometimes and loved to eat whole loaves of bread if we left them out, he had the best personality & loved our boy endlessly.  They played, snuggled and slept together every day and he pouted until Nathan came home on Sunday afternoon's from spending the night at grandma's house.  :'(

• 4 months later...

Sorry for your loss candlemissy. A lot of people do not understand the attachment we get to our animals. They are part of the family each with their own personality. Did you happen to be at Brookville Vet Hospital today?