GoDuBois.com

Plant sales

slk59

I've posted in the events and will get it up on our web page shortly but it is April 8 and 9. Huge selection of perennials. I've got a commercial sized greenhouse over a third full and that is only what I have. We've also got some veggies this year as an experiment. If they sell we'll expand.

Bring pots and help us keep the prices down.

I've posted in the events and will get it up on our web page shortly but it is April 8 and 9. Huge selection of perennials. I've got a commercial sized greenhouse over a third full and that is only what I have. We've also got some veggies this year as an experiment. If they sell we'll expand.

Bring pots and help us keep the prices down.

Do you have any herbs?

Is it May 8th and 9th?

I need to check the events forum.

Do you have any herbs?

Is it May 8th and 9th?

I need to check the events forum.

Yes, May 8-9. Tell me what herbs you want and I'll see what I can do. I've got two kinds of basil (purple and green) started and some small parsley. Also cilantro. The oregano plants are still in the pots from last year. They should have a nice root system. There is thyme, too. I've got angelica in the ground, comfry, catnip, lemon balm, cat mint, motherwort, lovage and goodness  knows what else.

The BUDS Gardeners sale will be on the 3-4 and possibly the 5th Fridays and Saturdays of May.  It will depend on how many plants we have left.

It will be at the DuBois Medicine Shoppe as in previous years.

Love to see you all! It's a great time to talk about your favorite plants as well as add a few new ones. I'm going to have some of those exotic morning glories we were talking about. I found quite a few of the seeds and have way more plants than I will use.