GoDuBois.com

pepper info fun fact

Pappy

Nah, it would be like an apple being male or female. A flower can be male or female with both on the same plant or each being produced by a seperate plant. Zucchini has both male and female flowers on the same plant but only the female flowers produce fruit after being pollinated. A flower can have both male and female organs so each flower then produces a fruit like a tomato. The seeds are the actual babies with the pepper or the tomato being the "cradle".

OK, gator guess I was the one who was spoofed.

hence the fun

guess I should have put this in the jokes and games section instead. I was sure Petee would be the first to correct me.

Sorry but I was out planting tulips and other bulbs today on Long Avenue.  I can make a fool of myself with the best of them but I missed it today.

Nah, it would be like an apple being male or female. A flower can be male or female with both on the same plant or each being produced by a seperate plant. Zucchini has both male and female flowers on the same plant but only the female flowers produce fruit after being pollinated. A flower can have both male and female organs so each flower then produces a fruit like a tomato. The seeds are the actual babies with the pepper or the tomato being the "cradle".

OK, gator guess I was the one who was spoofed.

nope you weren't. I was having a bit of fun but put it in the wrong forum and should have used a bit more humor to separate it.

I laughed when I saw it on facebook but sometimes my humor doesn't get conveyed the right way. I was tired of the political stuff and figured I'd try some humor. . 

I should try to sleep before I post again also LOL

I had a few quick turnover days at work plus 3 hour total drive time up and back. First two days left home at 5pm and got home at 8:30am then turned around on second day and left again at 1pm got home at 12:30 am and back driving again at 5am and then back home by 5pm.  Needless to say at lunch yesterday anything seemed funny to me so I figured I would try and post something funny as I was gobbling down a quick late lunch LOL

Anyway you are right it is the flowers on the plants.   I plant over a hundred pepper plants a year. One year it was 147 lol  I had plants everywhere on my deck on the railings on the steps going down.They are my favorite plant to watch grow. I don't know why but they just seem so hearty no matter the conditions.