GoDuBois.com

Microsoft 365

Petee

On 3/31/2023 at 1:22 PM, Petee said:

I'm deadly serious about needing a teacher to get this mess straightened out.  I have to go through 5-6 different programs to find what I need every day.  HELP!!

What do you need from 365?  What are you trying to accomplish?  What programs are you currently wading through?

image.png  Seems to be my old WORD with my files and old e-mails up to March 8.  Doesn't work at all other than to show me what is currently on the screen.  Seems like it is locked up.  Will not Send or Receive although in the upper left hand corner the icons will bring up my calendar and e-mail addresses.

I created a G-Mail account and already had a relatively unused AOL account into which my Verizon e-mail went before it was forwarded to my Outlook program.  I have to add all of my individual e-mail addresses to each e-mail program.

AOL said there is a problem that they cannot figure out so that's not working either.  It all seemed to have happened when I tried to download Microsoft 365.  

I just want to be able to access everything from one program like I always did before.  Now I have to do bits and pieces from all of them to do my work.