GoDuBois.com

The biggest liar???

fedup

13 minutes ago, fedup said:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Reminds me of "Hocus-Pocus and Frisby" on the Twilight Zone.  Andy Devine plays the biggest liar ever... A rural gas station attendant given to telling tall tales about himself is kidnapped by aliens who believe him to be one of Earth's leading intellects.

35 minutes ago, Basset3 said:

Reminds me of "Hocus-Pocus and Frisby" on the Twilight Zone.  Andy Devine plays the biggest liar ever... A rural gas station attendant given to telling tall tales about himself is kidnapped by aliens who believe him to be one of Earth's leading intellects.

That was a good episode

This POS embodies the Liberals way of life. Lie anytime and anywhere. Never worry about a fellow liberal holding you accountable for your lies. Liberals in power will use these lies to control non-liberal lives and the liberals will just let the control happen with no questions asked.  

Tell a Liberal that boys with dicks dressed a girls should not be competing against real women. Tell a liberal that non-liberals see no reason why a boy with a dick should be celebrated on a adult beverage can.

Try it,  HANG ON for the liberal hypocritic ride. No one is allowed to tell a liberal what to do. Liberals tell everyone else what to do. 

People can't have a old black lady on their syrup bottle but they must have a girly boy on their beer can.

Can't these people look in a mirror and see how outlandishly stupid they are?

Actually I don't care all that much about how stupid they are but I do care that they are allowed to vote. 

Speaking of Liberals and their bold face lies,,,,,,,

University of California, Berkeley, one of the most famous colleges in California, faces a firestorm of controversy after one of its academics admitted she was mistaken about her racial background, after appearing to benefit from it for years. 

On Monday, UC Berkeley professor Elizabeth Hoover apologized for being a "white person who has incorrectly identified as Native my whole life."

Hoover, an Ivy League-educated expert on environmental health and food justice in Native American communities, further apologized for causing harm by "uncritically living an identity based on family stories without seeking out a documented connection to these communities."

"Having my family claim Native identity does not mean Native nations claimed us. By claiming an identity as a woman of Mohawk and Mi’kmaq descent without confirming it with communities of origin, and by not confirming kinship ties back to politically and culturally affiliated Indigenous peoples, I betrayed and hurt my students, collaborators, and friends," she wrote. "I have negatively impacted people emotionally and culturally. For this hurt I have caused, I am deeply sorry."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/uc-berkeley-scholar-apologizes-white-identifying-native-american

8 hours ago, pennstater said:

In a nutshell; liberalism is stupid. They are ALL hypocrites 

Do you ever stop and wonder how they actually see and deal with their selves? 

A 3rd grader can see it while riding a bike with training wheels.

Another question, does being a hypocrite 24/7 require hard work and intense thought or it just happens while they are crapping in a toilet ?

I think I would be open to marrying this woman or at least share secrets under the covers. I like the way she attacks those who hate being attacked with the truth. She just might be another fedup.   UH-O  maybe the same DNA. Well there goes the marriage deal.

'George Floyd didn't die of a drug overdose, they lied': Stated Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

Story by Sylvia Silverstone  Sunday

When George Santos was in hot waters after admitting that much of his resume was not truthful, many Republicans refused to comment on the matter. However, some took this chance to call out Democrats and their alleged lies. One of them is Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, whose series of tweets started another Twitter war.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Democrats, Involves George Floyd

Taylor Greene hit the Democrats with a four-part series of tweets, which started with "George Santos lied about his resume, and the left is demanding he resign."

She continued by calling out "the left" and accusing them of lying, as she wrote:

"Ilhan Omar says she didn't marry her brother, she lied. Elizabeth Warren said she was Native American Indian, she lied. The left said George Floyd didn't die of a drug overdose, they lied."

While going after political opponents is one thing, the George Floyd comment probably won't sit well with the voters.

Defending Trump While Going After "The Left"

Georgia's Taylor Greene continued accusing the democrats while defending former POTUS Donald Trump. She wrote:

"Dr. Rachel Levine says he's a woman, he lied. Adam Schiff said he had proof of Trump-Russian collusion, he lied. Eric Swalwell said he didn't have sex with a CCP spy, he lied."

She then turned to Dr. Fauci: 

"Fauci said the taxpayer-funded Covid-19 virus didn't come from the Wuhan lab, he lied."

She continued talking about Covid-19 while inserting January 6 committee:

"The science and medical "experts," said the taxpayer-funded Covid vaccines would stop Covid, they lied, they also said they are safe, they lied again. The Democrats, J6 committee, and media say Trump and us Republicans organized an insurrection on J6, they lied."

'George Floyd didn't die of a drug overdose, they lied': Stated Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

image.png

When George Santos was in hot waters after admitting that much of his resume was not truthful, many Republicans refused to comment on the matter. However, some took this chance to call out Democrats and their alleged lies. One of them is Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, whose series of tweets started another Twitter war.

Photo by Gage Skidmore
Photo by Gage Skidmore© Provided by Womenio

Taylor Greene hit the Democrats with a four-part series of tweets, which started with "George Santos lied about his resume, and the left is demanding he resign."

She continued by calling out "the left" and accusing them of lying, as she wrote:

"Ilhan Omar says she didn't marry her brother, she lied. Elizabeth Warren said she was Native American Indian, she lied. The left said George Floyd didn't die of a drug overdose, they lied."

While going after political opponents is one thing, the George Floyd comment probably won't sit well with the voters.

Georgia's Taylor Greene continued accusing the democrats while defending former POTUS Donald Trump. She wrote:

"Dr. Rachel Levine says he's a woman, he lied. Adam Schiff said he had proof of Trump-Russian collusion, he lied. Eric Swalwell said he didn't have sex with a CCP spy, he lied."

"Fauci said the taxpayer-funded Covid-19 virus didn't come from the Wuhan lab, he lied."

"The science and medical "experts," said the taxpayer-funded Covid vaccines would stop Covid, they lied, they also said they are safe, they lied again. The Democrats, J6 committee, and media say Trump and us Republicans organized an insurrection on J6, they lied."

Also read: 47 Crazy Donald Trump Facts That Will Drive You Nuts

Taylor Greene Gives Her Reasons For Democrats Going After Santos

In her final tweet, she accused the democrats of lying once again because "The left doesn't care about lying."

In her opinion, the real reason for George Santos' issues has nothing to do with his resume:

"The real reason they're attacking George Santos is that he the first openly gay Republican elected, and they hate him for it. I'm glad George is being honest with his district now and look forward to seeing how George legislates & votes."

Ask yourself this question, why is she willing to defend Trump when just about all politicians are scared to death of him? Just maybe she is secure in what she believes and how she does her political job. 

39 minutes ago, fedup said:

I think I would be open to marrying this woman or at least share secrets under the covers. I like the way she attacks those who hate being attacked with the truth. She just might be another fedup.   UH-O  maybe the same DNA. Well there goes the marriage deal.

image.png

Photo by Gage Skidmore
Photo by Gage Skidmore© Provided by Womenio

Also read: 47 Crazy Donald Trump Facts That Will Drive You Nuts

Taylor Greene Gives Her Reasons For Democrats Going After Santos

In her final tweet, she accused the democrats of lying once again because "The left doesn't care about lying."

In her opinion, the real reason for George Santos' issues has nothing to do with his resume:

"The real reason they're attacking George Santos is that he the first openly gay Republican elected, and they hate him for it. I'm glad George is being honest with his district now and look forward to seeing how George legislates & votes."

Ask yourself this question, why is she willing to defend Trump when just about all politicians are scared to death of him? Just maybe she is secure in what she believes and how she does her political job. 

When's the wedding, Fed?